Passive incomes 2024

Anyone else into the rehoming of puppies? Dog breeding? Racing birds ?
Stocks? Creating online stores? Would love to hear what guys are doing to make extra income now days. 🤷♀️
I do home repairs
I do a variety of jobs, secret shopper for 1
I do home repairs, work on vehicles, tractors or mowers just in spare time. As far as rehoming dogs, I foster/volunteer for a dog rescue.
Medical Research at those places in Kansas. High blood pressure. good $$$ but have to stay and extended period
I have two boiths at two difft flea markets

it not alot of income,but its fun!
So for something less risky you could stake crypto stable coins(USDC, USDT) and get roughly 10-15% guaranteed return (there’s a non zero chance the value of the coin could get hit hard though) If you have the emotional wherewithal to watch your invested capital get dog walked and dunked in the toilet next week because you’re looking at 10-20 years out, it’s alleged people like that buy BTC and ETH That’s the rumor anyways.
People who reference car repairs, home remodeling, and such as passive income are a bit confused. By that standard getting paid to fuck would be more passive, and I'm sure she was asking about something much more passive.
Interesting question, which piqued my interest in that some of you seem to define "passive income" other than the IRS does. Per Wikipedia:

In the United States, the IRS divides income into three categories: active income, passive income, and portfolio income.

According to IRS, there are two kinds of passive activities.

Rental activities, one may even materially participate in them unless he is a real estate professional.
Trade or business activities in which one does not materially participate during the year.[21]
Portfolio income (interest, dividends, royalties, gains on stocks and bonds) is considered passive income by some analysts. However, the IRS does not generally consider portfolio income as passive. Thus, it would be wise to turn to a tax professional on that subject.[9][22]

Rich people get "passive income" through investments in which they put money, but do very little or nothing "active" in the running of said business, or rental etc.

Fixing someones car or house would be considered self employment. As would be prostitution, were it legal.

OTOH, when I google searched the topic, seems there are some places that do not use the IRS definition, and seem more to go with "passive income is side gigs from your main job". In that light the orignal question makes more sense I guess....

But a lot these side gigs are anything but "passive" in the Webster dictionary sense of the word!!!
Portfolio and I Clean Things
People who reference car repairs, home remodeling, and such as passive income are a bit confused. By that standard getting paid to fuck would be more passive, and I'm sure she was asking about something much more passive. Originally Posted by golard
Is moonlighting as a male stripper passive?
I don’t do anything for extra because I took care of mine.
I’m something of a newshound. I have the Flipboard app. Once, twice, thrice a week or so there are articles on this subject. Might want to get the app or go to their site, flipboard.com. You’ll also notice articles on very many other subjects you never knew even existed! Can be somewhat addictive, so watch out!!

Tip, app is more functional on the iPad than iPhone, according to me!!
An example. Got this from the Newsbreak app!

You can make $1000 a month!!

https://h5.newsbreakapp.com/mp/0oA3v....28&platform=0
I'm still making massage money. Especially with chemo and student loans. I'll always have multiple revenue streams.