PSA: 21 Was raided today

I'm happy to be away from Dallas since Thanksgiving. Used to be a great scene, but it's turned to Camel Shit. Never thought I'd say Northern Maryland/Philadelphia has a better scene than Dallas, but it's true right now. Dallas has been down before, but this has a permanent feel to it.
when was the last studio raid 2021?
Saw a review posted yesterday for 21 on a USA board and was really surprised/shocked given the bust 10 days ago.

BS?
Possibly but I want to mention I had a brief encounter with a UC watching 21 a few months back. Blue sedan. Two guys followed me to another county in a trip before stopping me and grilling me on the side of the road, just to let me leave. Surprising I wasn't arrested but they told me the place was being watched then so I haven't been in months.

Another thing is that this very site was hacked a while back and there's still a database dump on the dark web with passwords. I'm surprised it came back at all, but that's what they do once they take over. They do it to a lot of non-sw stuff like hacking and carding forums.

Anyways just play safe. AMPs are still the safest bet of all even with the raids since there's so many scammers/people who'll just mug you/etc. out there. SWs are still looking good and are cheap but most jack up their price after the first meet. I've had a lot of .1 backseat treats over the past couple of years well worth the heat, though, and to make up for the wasted effort (and $) at strip clubs. Originally Posted by blueeyeswide
AMPs are NOT"the safest bet", clearly, as you are discussing an LE raid of one ..
Stick with ladies who have several great reviews and a history in the business.
Any news articles or sites listing the arrests? Originally Posted by Action&Reaction
Lawsuits Detail Undercover Investigations Into Alleged Illicit Dallas Massage Parlors
Two massage parlors were allegedly known locations for prostitution in Dallas.
Now, they're being sued by the city. Published February 26, 2024

Bella Luna Studio and Tokyo Spa detailed specifically.
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...rlors-18698993
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2024, 10:52 PM
AMPs are NOT"the safest bet", clearly, as you are discussing an LE raid of one ..
Stick with ladies who have several great reviews and a history in the business. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Would be a good idea if we had some join that were young and as hot as there is walking the streets, I'll risk it and get rewarded
welcome back BLM!
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2024, 10:51 AM
welcome back BLM! Originally Posted by cage196
Hey buddy, thanks
I called around yesterday but didn't call 21. Didn't see anyone outside. I think I only got tailed because I went in then left without getting services tbh. I didn't want to foot that bill and didn't like the appearance of the masseuse.

Most of these MPs have women in their 40s, maybe mid to late 30s, doing it. If they were half as attractive as the SWs then they'd be busy nonstop I bet.

Also, so many of the ones nearby are still open. Why 21 when the arcade is closed, or the ones down the block are still open and have been there longer?
I called around yesterday but didn't call 21. Didn't see anyone outside. I think I only got tailed because I went in then left without getting services tbh. I didn't want to foot that bill and didn't like the appearance of the masseuse.

Most of these MPs have women in their 40s, maybe mid to late 30s, doing it. If they were half as attractive as the SWs then they'd be busy nonstop I bet.

Also, so many of the ones nearby are still open. Why 21 when the arcade is closed, or the ones down the block are still open and have been there longer? Originally Posted by blueeyeswide
You called around but didn’t call? Sort of confusing. My suggestion is don’t call and don’t drive around looking. They have eyes on every place right now. Cameras are watching. Take that advice or not. You will find out.
I saw on here the sunshine girls was shut down. I noticed the website is still up. Is it still closed??
I saw on here the sunshine girls was shut down. I noticed the website is still up. Is it still closed?? Originally Posted by bill sins
Sunshine girls? Do you mean Sunflower?