URL / Website: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ffalo/78972813
City: West Seneca
State: New York
Address: Same Southwestern Blvd Motel
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Photos on advertisement are accurate. Medium build, blonde hair, nice smile
Recommendation: No
This broad has been robbing guys for the last 10 years...been reported many times...I used to put comments on her list crawler ads but somehow my profile would get banned for it so I gave up....
Yes, anything negative on List Crawler gets deleted. Thank you, I will not return.
She played you like a fiddle. You should’ve cut your losses and forgot about the whole thing.
What you do, play solitaire?
Reminds me of my early years in the hobby.
  • rj317
  • 04-07-2022, 04:27 PM
Should have walked out with her cable box
moron

...thanks fer sharin!
I had that happen years ago. She walked out and I waited like a dumb ass for half an hour. I was so mad I opened her dresser drawers and pissed all over her clothes.
sure
Originally Posted by Whodat
I had that happen years ago. She walked out and I waited like a dumb ass for half an hour. I was so mad I opened her dresser drawers and pissed all over her clothes. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
That's awesome ��
I may have been one of the only people ever who got service. Just a quick bbbjcim for 60 but yeah never went back after seeing all this over the years.
  • don w
  • 04-08-2022, 09:27 AM
You're "not sure" if you will be stopping by again? Do you need a guy to come in the room and beat you up to be sure?