State: Pennsylvania
Address: Penn Avenue in Bloomfield
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin, wearing jeans and a black short sleeve top. Really nice C cup breasts, not much of an ass. One of the cuter girls I've seen in a Pittsburgh AMP.
Recommendation: Yes
Hmm.
. No Yuki? Name change?
Hmm.
. No Yuki? Name change? Originally Posted by Teddicker
The review of Yuki from a few days ago describes her as "chubby". I definitely wouldn't call June chubby, I doubt that she's the same girl.
  • cabot
  • 11-19-2023, 09:19 PM
I reviewed Yuki a few days ago, and described her as 'a little chubby.'

Based on girls I've seen after reviews here, there is a HUGE range of definitions of BBW, 'chubby', 'a little soft', etc., So hard to say if it's same girl.

In my mind - if her waist is smaller than her hips, she's not 'a little chubby.' If her waist portrudes out and it's a slight bulge bigger than her hips, then yes - that's a little chubby - even if you like that look, even if you think it's sexy, etc., It's a definition, not a judgment.

Yuki's hair was also a bit brownish rather than straight black, so this may not ahve been the same girl?

Also - Yuki was still attractive, she was a little chubby but not yet a 'big girl.' I've also seen my definition of big girl is also a little more .... discriminating, that some other guys' perspective.
Yeah, June's waist was definitely smaller than her hips. She's in pretty good shape.
Saw summer tonight. Meh from me.. review to come