The perfect provider......

What would that be to you?

From what I gather from the posts I read around the boards....

#1. No Drama
ie., she knows how to be discrete and keep things on an acceptable level of "friendliness"

#2. Full Menu
This goes without saying, some of you gents seem to want everything available from every girl. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Of course ya'll know this isn't possible but play along.....

#3. Full disclosure
You don't want to have to search more than a few minutes to find out if she's A. real, B. your type, C. In your price range, and D. Available to you.....

#4. Drop Dead Gorgeous
Need I explain this one?

#5. New to the biz.
Now no offense, but some of you gents seem to want only the new, untried, maybe I can convince her to join this site type of gal........
I like to refer to these gents as the explorer hobbyists, the ones who freely admit they like to try every new piece of tail they come across and who epitomize this hobby of ours.

Afterall gentlemen, isn't that what this all is about?
A hobby created by and for the enjoyment of gentlemen.
True, it is a means of livelihood for the ladies,
but basically it is an outlet for the gentlemen to explore all of their sexual fantasies and desires without all of the usual entrapments that come with your usual FWB or SO relationship.

Without you gentlemen, the "hobby" would not be what it is.

And on the flipside.
Without the Excellent providers who you gentlemen enjoy spending time with, and who give you those evenings or nights filled with passion or intimacy that you cannot find elsewhere, the ones who you can say anything to and know it goes no further.
This hobby would be nothing.

So in this time of Thanksgiving lets give thanks to the hobby and the women who make it possible.
And the gentlemen who make us want to be there for you.

Damn that smiley is just too cute.....

So thank you gentlemen for continuing the "hobby" that makes my life so much more interesting.
There is someone for everyone, so no one girl can be perfect. Everyone has their own tastes and Your not for everyone and I am not for everyone,,

Thank god there is a variety of ladies so men can sample the good in all of us!

Recent, accurate photos, easy to schedule with, be in a lucent state when I get there. That's all I ask for.
[QUOTE=sexymaid_69;1054641175]What would that be to you?

From what I gather from the posts I read around the boards....

#1. No Drama
ie., she knows how to be discrete and keep things on an acceptable level of "friendliness"

#2. Full Menu
This goes without saying, some of you gents seem to want everything available from every girl. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Of course ya'll know this isn't possible but play along.....

#3. Full disclosure
You don't want to have to search more than a few minutes to find out if she's A. real, B. your type, C. In your price range, and D. Available to you.....

#4. Drop Dead Gorgeous
Need I explain this one?

#5. New to the biz.
Now no offense, but some of you gents seem to want only the new, untried, maybe I can convince her to join this site type of gal........
I like to refer to these gents as the explorer hobbyists, the ones who freely admit they like to try every new piece of tail they come across and who epitomize this hobby of ours[i/QUOTE]

Add:
#6. Lives above a pizza shop.

#7. Lives next door to a bar.

#8. Secure off street parking.
Im the perfect provider, Id just like to add that! LMAO!! Even though Im old, ugly, and saggy!! Hahahahaha!! xoxo
I love Heather. A-OK on my book.
For the perfect provider add................

makes me forget she is a provider for an hour.

enjoys the session as much as I do.

gives me her full and undivided attention.

leaves me drained of energy so that I can barely drag myself home.

has me smiling for three days afterwards.
OMG! You nailed it!! That is the perfect provider! lol xoxo
The problem with a perfect provider is that the search would end and for me it is all about variety.
If I wanted the same thing, even if it is perfection, I would soon tire of it and my quests would end. I have no desire to end my quests.

What ever happened to the three foot tall girl with the flat head and pistol grip ears?
For the perfect provider add................

makes me forget she is a provider for an hour.

enjoys the session as much as I do.

gives me her full and undivided attention.

leaves me drained of energy so that I can barely drag myself home.

has me smiling for three days afterwards. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Amen bro. If Hours seem like minutes ...
The problem with a perfect provider is that the search would end and for me it is all about variety.
If I wanted the same thing, even if it is perfection, I would soon tire of it and my quests would end. I have no desire to end my quests.

What ever happened to the three foot tall girl with the flat head and pistol grip ears? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I'm about 3ft tall when I'm on my knees.......
Jus sayin'

Thanks for the responses so far.
As we all know, there is not one perfect provider. Not for everyone because we all have such differing fantasies, wants and needs...

And as The2Dogs so eloquently put it,
Once you found the "perfect" provider you'd soon start wondering about some strange and new again.

Which is afterall what this hobby is about.
I'm about 3ft tall when I'm on my knees.......
Jus sayin'
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
But do you have a flat head?????????

You know the old story about about what the perfect woman is?

3 feet tall

no teeth
flat head to sit you beer down on
But do you have a flat head?????????

You know the old story about about what the perfect woman is?

3 feet tall

no teeth
flat head to sit you beer down on Originally Posted by Pistolero
Don't know about a beer bottle, but I have balanced a bottle of Jack on my head before......
Don't know about a beer bottle, but I have balanced a bottle of Jack on my head before...... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I love Ginny.
Back atchya ya big jagoff.