Who gave you the best head ?

If this subject is already covered, I am sorry. I have only had a few providers. Only one gave what I would call good head. None gave me great head. One girl was near painful. Who is your idea of the best head? Any providers out there who have a reputation for great head? Any providers who believe that they give great head ?
Bambino
Mickeymo, you are sorta new, so think about this.

You have a provider you really like. See her at least once a week. Good everything.

You decide to see another provider. She does everything OK, but gives a fantastic BJ.

You gonna tell the world that your favorite does not give as good a BJ as the new one.

If so, you better find a new favorite.

Jealousy abounds.
The best head I ever had in my lie was from a girl I called ol broke nose.
This is what I gauge all other bjs by.
He BJ was so good that when I came it felt like a covey of wild quail flying out of my ass.
He BJ was so good that when I came it felt like a covey of wild quail flying out of my ass. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Link please
He BJ was so good that when I came it felt like a covey of wild quail flying out of my ass. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The nose could not get in the way... nice
Bambino Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
I've never met you. But I understand you're a fat repugnant slob who didn't keep his committee to an Indys GTG? Sound right?
The nose could not get in the way... nice Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ladies and gentlemen of Pittsburgh ... Meet your new best friend. IIFFOFRDB!

I've never met you. But I understand you're a fat repugnant slob who didn't keep his committee to an Indys GTG? Sound right? Originally Posted by bambino
Damn Bam you are getting old........ We have met once...... I believe you were motor boating CG in a bar in Mount Washington that night....... probably why you don't remember......Well that and the Stolis.
Except for being fat I guess the description is close to being accurate in some peoples eyes. I'll tell you the back story on that one someday.
Bambino, I think you have a new best friend.
Bambino, I think you have a new best friend. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
maybe a new Butt Buddy Too!!!
Well, ten replies and not one suggestion to the original question. Sarasmiles is certainly one of the best. A mature redhead maybe not for all tastes but skilled beyond belief.
GYMBAGJIM! Looks like we have a winner!

The check is in the mail!
Well, ten replies and not one suggestion to the original question. Sarasmiles is certainly one of the best. A mature redhead maybe not for all tastes but skilled beyond belief. Originally Posted by GYMBAGJIM
Interesting comment Jim
I have wondered a time or two about just doing a half hour and seeing what her oral skills were really like.

Id have to say cash and dash jessi was the best I ever had
she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose
Damn Bam you are getting old........ We have met once...... I believe you were motor boating CG in a bar in Mount Washington that night....... probably why you don't remember......Well that and the Stolis.
Except for being fat I guess the description is close to being accurate in some peoples eyes. I'll tell you the back story on that one someday. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Sorry Bro, too many Stolis. I was buried in CGs TaTas. They're pretty nice. As for best head, Siamese Kitten. Although I here Ysswipe is a demon at his glory hole.