Hobbying in December

Do you gentlemen find that you spend more, less or the same amount in December on the hobby as you do in any other month of the year?

Are your hobbying funds a bit less this month due to holiday obligations/costs?
Does the cost of the holidays use up all of your discretionary funds?
( I know it does mine... )

Do you find that some ladies are offering more specials or are more willing to "negotiate" rates this time of year?
( I know, I know, "Negotiate" is not a subject I'm supposed to bring up......)

The reason I ask is because I was recently informed by a "gentleman" that I should adjust my rates for the holidays since "Everyone else is doing it" and "it makes good business sense to offer holiday discounts"

Sorry, had to once again have a good laugh at that.........

I've never been one to do what everyone else is doing.....And I'm not WalMart so no free shipping. lol

So gents,
What say you?
Is there a "Black Friday" of sorts on the boards?

I know you guys look for a bargain no matter what you're purchasing, but is there a seasonal fluctuation of rates I'm not aware of?
With me it depends on the currrent situation of my libido and wallet. One may over rule the other, hence a potential Holiday bargain is greatly appreciated. Mostly I do not attempt to haggle, unless I think someone is way out of line, and then I do it for more sadistic reasons, never intending to meet them...just expressing my opinion...
As I digress....Hobbying is a pretty steady thing for me, it usually depends more on my travel schedule, availability of who I would like to see or meet (someone new), and just the overall timing. Holidays usually skew the timing of thngs more than the finances for me. It just seems more difficult, or some providers are seeing more people to get their finances in order for the Holidays, which, again, changes the dynamics of standard operating procedure...sometimes it's almost like "panic mode" to see someone due to all the other underlying things going on.......

Do you gentlemen find that you spend more, less or the same amount in December on the hobby as you do in any other month of the year?

Are your hobbying funds a bit less this month due to holiday obligations/costs?
Does the cost of the holidays use up all of your discretionary funds?
( I know it does mine... )

Do you find that some ladies are offering more specials or are more willing to "negotiate" rates this time of year?
( I know, I know, "Negotiate" is not a subject I'm supposed to bring up......)

The reason I ask is because I was recently informed by a "gentleman" that I should adjust my rates for the holidays since "Everyone else is doing it" and "it makes good business sense to offer holiday discounts"

Sorry, had to once again have a good laugh at that.........

I've never been one to do what everyone else is doing.....And I'm not WalMart so no free shipping. lol

So gents,
What say you?
Is there a "Black Friday" of sorts on the boards?

I know you guys look for a bargain no matter what you're purchasing, but is there a seasonal fluctuation of rates I'm not aware of? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Probably more. I seem to have more free time in the winter, especially in December when things slow down a bit at the office.
  • FFH
  • 12-06-2013, 04:12 PM
What stig said

I hobby way more in the winter months.
Ditto Stig and FFH, more in the winter
more in winter by far..................and screw specials

if there is someone I want to see, specials have nothing to do with it

the only thing that stops me from seeing who I want is if that fucking stig gets there before me

fuckin stig
See? I thought so.....

I have always thought that in this season of giving it was much easier to "hide" the outflow of cash by simply saying you bought a present.
You can always call your date your "present" LOL

I also understand some ladies offering discounts or specials so they have more disposable income for gift giving or whatever they choose.
The smart shopper however has everything purchased and wrapped by the first of December (or sooner) though......

Of course it is very nice when ladies offer a Christmas discount to the "frequent shoppers" but I'm glad to see it's not expected simply because it's a shopping season.

I do want to thank you gentlemen for your replies, I do appreciate it when you answer my posts.
Seriously, in the midst of all the buffoonery, you guys do take the time to educate and assist whenever you're asked to and I for one, do want to thank you for it
Your odds of getting a question answered increase greatly if its a legit question and not something like "what Motzart etude do you fantasize about me playing on my violin whilst you tickle my ass with a feather whilst I feed you peeled grapes whilst reciting Shakespeare in my flowing pink lacey gown with little ruffles on the ankles"

Oh and us lovin ya helps too
The time of year makes little difference to me. I think I am the most horny in the spring.
Your odds of getting a question answered increase greatly if its a legit question .....

Oh and us lovin ya helps too Originally Posted by amishgangster
Aww go on you.......