Tattoos on women's breasts?

I am not a fan of tattoos in general. Perhaps a tramp stamp in the small of the back can be kind of sexy on the right woman but other than that I think they are pretty distasteful.

But the ones I find the most disgusting of all are tats on breasts. I almost get to the point of getting sick to the stomach when I see that. I think it makes a provider look cheap and classless. Why would I want an ugly assed tat staring me in the face when I am about to bury my face into a nice set of boobs?

Anyone else with me? Or do some actually find it sexy?
It is a different generation. I really do not understand the why. For some reason they find it attractive to each other.
Anyone else with me? Or do some actually find it sexy? Originally Posted by ldfreak
I'm with ya. Same with all the fuckin piercings. I have told many a young lady how attractive they would be if they took all the metal out of their face.

We get our payback in 10 years when gauging the ears is out of fad and there is no way to reverse it LMAO
It is a different generation. I really do not understand the why. For some reason they find it attractive to each other. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
But do the younger guys really find it attractive? At least the ones with an IQ above double digits?

Or is it sort of like contemporary art? Where everyone is afraid to admit it is trash and then gives you the line "well you just don't understand" or " you are not educated enough to understand". As if you are the moron that is will to pay thousands of dollars just so you can appear to be cool to your friends.

We get our payback in 10 years when gauging the ears is out of fad and there is no way to reverse it LMAO Originally Posted by amishgangster
Gauges probably more disgusting and damaging than tattoos. At least a tattoo can be removed wit a lot of cash. I would imagine a good plastic surgeon can fix an earlobe but it will still most likely look odd.

And it does not matter if it is out of fad or not in 10 years. What is that earlobe going to look like when they are 60, 70, 80? Earlobes already start to droop on older people. Can you imagine what they look like when they are gauged?

And what about the tats in latter years? Can you imagine grandma covered in tats?

I do have to admit that a small tasteful ring in the corner of the nose or on the corner of the eyebrow can look cute on the right girl. But they can be removed without any damage.
I'm not a fan of tattoos at all, but its damn near impossible to find a provider who does not have them, so I've learned to tolerate them if they are in moderation. I will not book with heavily tattooed providers regardless of how hot or talented they might be.
Nope.
Don't care for tattoos on boobs at all.

I do like well thought out artistic ink. Ones you can tell where not just a whim or spur of the moment decision.

Almost got tattoo once,
way down on my panty line where one could hide it,
Or show it off.

I watched the guy do two tattoos on friends....
I chickened out.

I would never get one. But it's pretty much the rage now. Oh well. I haven't seen many directly on boobs tho.
I actually don't mind them. Hell give me a girl all tatted up with that goth / suicide chicks look and I am there

Alas, most providers do not meet that criteria
It is a generational preference..Somewhat.

I know a man who things Kat Von Dee (spell check) is amazing and his best friend things she looks like a whore,,

Look at Jesse James (Sandra Bullocks Ex) he had one of each!

I am pristine and my preference is to look like a lady not a sailor.
I don't like tats or piercings on girls at all. I love looking looking at the perfect female form the way it was created not decorated with ink or even too much make-up. Keep the canvas clean and natural for me--and we all know the canvas changes a lot as we get older, and never in a good way.
  • Zeman
  • 12-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Nix. Would prefer to look at creamy white bra buddies as opposed to a sloped rendition of the Sunday comics.

Now if we could bring back some fucking bush.......................... ...
Have you ever seen a bumper sticker on a Bentley?

Bring back the BUSH!
  • Knute
  • 12-28-2013, 06:25 PM
More bush and no paint or piercings!
I am OK with tats just not on boobs! If someone has pierced nipples i would not see them boobs should be all natural, big or small I love them all!