Name: Marci
Phone: (917) 319-8572
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://batonrouge.rubratings.com/202706
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Near Staring Ln and Kingcrest Pkwy
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair pulled back in a pony tail.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Non tyipical asian. Sexy, 5' 2", pretty face, flat stomach, nice ass, natural Ds, borderline DDc with a nicely trimmed sweet spot,
Recommendation: Yes
Rates please
dont know about this one sounds kinda fishy anyone else know about this
Wow! They must be at the lovely Staring Motel.
the whole post looks like a fake
I have seen a bunch of prior reviews for this place. Apparently it is near a school. My number one question these days is if she wears a mask and/or makes you wear a mask. I am so tired of the mask charade.
you got any links you can post nolanrouge im just looking to see whats up
I have been here, and the girls swap out weekly, today there might be a great one or 2, tomorrow not as good, but not bad. Its 140hhr/160hr. I have got them down to an extra 40 tip for GFE/VIP for 1 girl. If you want 2 girls just double the prices. Now not all of them will do BBBJ, so once you get the girl alone you can offer her 40 for BBBJ. She will either take it or not, your best bet is to get her to shower with you, and wham it happens. Happy hunting..
Well bigdog, I left the number. Give them a call and go to BR to see for yourself. You may enjoy the experience better than ripping my review.
I have seen a bunch of prior reviews for this place. Apparently it is near a school. My number one question these days is if she wears a mask and/or makes you wear a mask. I am so tired of the mask charade. Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
Not just near a school-across the street from it. A woman in her late 50s-mid 60s answered the door and I faked an emergency and scooted. Granted, this was several months ago, late summer, but I have a hard time imagining that they're finding 20 something girls to work in the house while the parlors in commercial properties can't. I've looked at the OP's previous reviews and he looks legit, so I'll take his word for his experience, but you can't count on being able to duplicate it.
I have been here, and the girls swap out weekly, today there might be a great one or 2, tomorrow not as good, but not bad. Its 140hhr/160hr. I have got them down to an extra 40 tip for GFE/VIP for 1 girl. If you want 2 girls just double the prices. Now not all of them will do BBBJ, so once you get the girl alone you can offer her 40 for BBBJ. She will either take it or not, your best bet is to get her to shower with you, and wham it happens. Happy hunting.. Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
So many times, I see a review where a guy is offered a shower, refuses it, and complains that he didn't get the BBBJ that another reviewer got. When you're offered a shower, take it. If you're worried that your SO will smell the products used, bring your own.
Use to have places like this in New Orleans many years ago. They were the best.
Sounds a lot like the AMP that was off Perkins for a short time. It got busted within 6 months opening. Sounds like a good time though.
Their phone numbers bring up ads in other cities. They may be rotating girls in from other areas.