URL / Website: royaloriental.lamkt.com
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Colonel Glenn
Activities: Light touch massage. ROS.
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive Asian. Nice size naturals. I'm not good at this, but I guess D's? About 5' 5", small frame.
Recommendation: No
Totally different experience with her myself
I have visited this Spa several times , and have found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating, from the table shower to the hot towels at the end,
exceeding my expectations each time.
An open cabinet in each tidy room has stacks of clean towels, which are used to replace the ones used with me.
I highly recommend
Jenny is the new girl. You have to help her, just ask for hot towel next time.

I drove by this location yesterday. The whole area feels a little ... shady. Makes me nervous to try it. Is it pretty clean inside?
If you have a SUV or truck, park on the left side where the sign and door is. Don't park in the front. It's clean inside. There is a mamasun running things, so the first woman you see isn't the one doing the massage usually unless they really slow.

I will add eventually they will get shut down. First time fire department does a fire check (they spring them on me once a year), they'll fine them and possibly use it as an excuse to shut them down due to the sleeping pallets on the floor. I don't understand it, but I was told you can't sleep at a business. But a hotel is a business. Guess it's more zoning but then why is the fire marshal doing the checks?
Went yesterday and had a nice time with BeBe. Think she was a little younger than others I have seen before.
That's a relief. That last one made me not want to return, she must have been 55+.