Barrel as a bar

Less than 5 minutes from my house, so thought I'd check it out since Bethany and Regan were "serving drinks". They weren't, but were both talking to one guy. When I caught their eye and asked a question I got a VERY abrupt answer and then was promptly ignored. One looked WELL under the influence of a PT, and the other has lost a fair amount of weight. So....a couple of questions. Why would they spend so much time talking to one guy, if there was no financial upside for them? Or is there? I mean.....are they "serving drinks" in a private room?

A humorous part of all this......they have to serve food, so they put this wrinkly, completely unappealing hotdog in front of you, and tell you you aren't expected to eat it. Then they throw it away when you leave.

On a side not, some girls are working for Smoke Bomb entertainment (aka The Barrel), doing full nude parties. 2 girls, 1 hour, $600 for up to ten guys.
LOL drunk DJ must love it LOL

thanks for TOFTT And wasting what 1/2 of time ?
  • fives
  • 10-08-2020, 05:43 PM
I went one night also. No tables, perhaps 8-10 customers at the bar. Initially no girls. After 10 minutes or so they both came out. One spoke with the bartender for a moment and went right back into the dressing room. The other sat with someone else at least until I left. Pretty much the way a normal night there goes for me. No actual waitressing was observed.
thanks yiu also Sir

btw: can females go in that are customers ? Or male only just askin
also if using the dressing room. are they dressed up ?
masks ?
They were dressed in what I would describe as "Little School Girl" outfits.
They were dressed in what I would describe as "Little School Girl" outfits. Originally Posted by RandyinRoc
thanks

mmmm selling stripping or goods is the question then
Females welcome, they’ve are still dressed in like a school girl uni, masks are required only while walking around. Slim picking on the ladies in the club since they still don’t do their rounds, just hang out with a few they know.
Females welcome, they’ve are still dressed in like a school girl uni, masks are required only while walking around. Slim picking on the ladies in the club since they still don’t do their rounds, just hang out with a few they know. Originally Posted by Forfwb
thanks

Hired floor candy to get guys to come
or
have no want or know how to hook
Reagan has an Only fans I thought I would subscribe and see if she would meet up. Negative on that. Shame, she looks smokin hot.
I can’t remember her stage name, she was E**** she was short, petite, had glasses..could be describing a bunch of them lol.
Regan disappears whenever one of her reptiles die or any other lame reason. Terrible at posting content, and takes the best ones down. You want to see a PERFECT kitty, check out the onlyfans for trixie !!!! Lots of content. A little on the thin side for some guys, but a great value.
How about link to their onlyfans.
Barrel is open with strippers now according to their twitter page.
Yes, girls on the pole. Notice I did not use the word "strippers". Tops were never off, and from what I could see you are NOT allowed to place tip in a string or anywhere else. Seems like you can only throw it on the stage. AND....I got stuck with the same nasty-ass hotdog. How about popcorn or something edible?
  • fives
  • 03-12-2021, 06:32 PM
I went back again. Yeah, I know, learning disability I guess. Several hot spinners on stage, but they aren't allowed to get close to you. A dancer told me they aren't allowed to do private dances (odd since other clubs are). If she comes to visit with you on the floor, then you are allowed to tip under the string. Weird. They didn't bother with the hot dog this time. Decent crowd, all bar stools were occupied.