Four day trip report 2/20-2/24 - Had to go back

Fantastic report. Definitely inspired!!! Originally Posted by NC-17
Thanks!
I will also be there on May 1st. Originally Posted by thelongtallcoolone
Cool. Hit me up if you want to grab a beer or have a question. I see you have lots of Juarez experience, so I'm sure you'll have a great time!
Thanks!
Cool. Hit me up if you want to grab a beer or have a question. I see you have lots of Juarez experience, so I'm sure you'll have a great time! Originally Posted by KCQuestor

You had me at "Grab a Beer" LOL Sounds like a plan!
you are a legend. i will be in tj this wed- friday, 3rd time visiting the zona norte. have had good times thwre but never had done my research this time i feel more prepared.
is adelitas open considering covid etc
I haven't been since covid but from reading some other boards all the bars are open right now. I believe they are supposed to limit capacity, but are not doing so. They are closing at 3am, but that means the party just moves upstairs to the speakeasy.
All the bars are open for now. New report coming next week.
awesome thanks!
  • bobst
  • 05-03-2021, 12:23 PM
Absolutely the best write up I have ever seen. Thanks.
I am now tempted to cross the boarder to hit some asses.
Is there guide for first timers on how?
Lots of good info on Chicabow.com

TUSCL.net also has a good tj section
I spent 2 months reading everything I could on those site before my first trip, before covid.
Lots of good info on Chicabow.com Originally Posted by jajake56
Chicabow is a great community of guys. Tons of info for first timers and old-hands.

The other big site for Tijuana information is Tijuana Talk (http://www.TijuanaTalk.net). they charge a small membership fee (like $10 per year?) but it is very valuable -- it's the successor the the old TJAmigos site.

Absolutely the best write up I have ever seen. Thanks.
I am now tempted to cross the boarder to hit some asses.
Is there guide for first timers on how? Originally Posted by bobst
Thanks, bobst. You can always ping me for advice if you can't find what you need on either of those sites.
I am curious myself, you have seen the reports about all the adverse reactions and deaths from these vaccines worldwide. It is also weird that humans become magnets after taking the jab. I have also read articles in journals that say there are nanobots in the vaccine. Really glad you think that it is effective.
I am curious myself, you have seen the reports about all the adverse reactions and deaths from these vaccines worldwide. It is also weird that humans become magnets after taking the jab. I have also read articles in journals that say there are nanobots in the vaccine. Really glad you think that it is effective. Originally Posted by wildwing
Great review it was fun reading, I wish my trips down there were as well thought out and adventurous as yours turned out to be. I gotta make it down there and spend the whole weekend nailing as many of these putas as I can
I am heading there this weekend.Great review
I am heading there this weekend.Great review Originally Posted by earlharvey
Thanks! Be sure to report what you find. I'll be there next weekend.