Raven’s

Anyone ever been out that way? Looking for some intel
New club open up, never heard of it?
Their fb page has a pic of an old s/s dancer on it.
Looks a tad sketchy. Mayne similar to the one in vonormy that closed recently.
I agree but id go drink there based ib there face book page
  • kOre
  • 11-26-2018, 10:00 PM
I’ve been several times, know/dated off and on one of the girls that works there. Looks sketchy from the outside but it’s actually pretty chill/good vibe when you go inside. It’s usually $10 cover, $20 vip for dances and $20 dances. It’s very small only one main stage and a small VIP area sectioned off by the stage. They girls do get fully topless no pasties and sometimes fully nude in vip. YMMV on that. The club is pretty strict and there’s almost no way you are going to get any extras in there. Cool chill place if you want to go hangout and drink with some attractive females but if you’re wanting extras, don’t waste time and or money here.
I’ve been several times, know/dated off and on one of the girls that works there. Looks sketchy from the outside but it’s actually pretty chill/good vibe when you go inside. It’s usually $10 cover, $20 vip for dances and $20 dances. It’s very small only one main stage and a small VIP area sectioned off by the stage. They girls do get fully topless no pasties and sometimes fully nude in vip. YMMV on that. The club is pretty strict and there’s almost no way you are going to get any extras in there. Cool chill place if you want to go hangout and drink with some attractive females but if you’re wanting extras, don’t waste time and or money here. Originally Posted by kOre
This could be a good thing. A LOT of dancers bitch that they don't make any money because they don't/won't "play" like some other girls do, so whenever they mention that, tell them to go work at ravens.

#FlushTheFashion