Encounter: CONSIDER GLAMAZON MEXICAN CARTWHEEL FOXY FOR MY HORNDOGS WHY NOBODY SAID SOMETHING REALLY LEGEND TREAT I BEEN SO BUSY TRAVELING THE WORLD BUT I HEARD THAT LINDA THE FOX YMMV ROLL THE DICE MULTIPLE HANDLES VIETNAM

Date: 1-10-2021
Name: Linda
Address and Phone: -
Address: Frisco Preston
Phone: 469-586-8689
City: Frisco
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Mexican cartwheel hand job. CIH Mutual touch
The usual fake legendary stuff. Viet style rider
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful black hair b tits bush. Yeah bush. Don’t you want it ?
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: GLAMAZON
Recommendation: Yes
Lol. There goes the neighborhood. Where have you been?
Can anyone confirm ???
The fact that you got credit for this review... I guess it's not much different from the Sun reviews.
Pm photos
Thanks
Good god could you have come up with a longer run-on sentence for a title?
Good god could you have come up with a longer run-on sentence for a title? Originally Posted by Duffy21
In all caps (is he screaming at us?) and using the word "GLAMAZON". Only one other poster I can think of fits that pattern. And I don't think I can parse that sentence into useful fragments I can understand, anyway.
Gents, please welcome back the original handle from all those other handles that eventually got banned Peter Bola. This is not your friend. I am sure his other handles are being unbanned at the moment.
Gents, please welcome back the original handle from all those other handles that eventually got banned Peter Bola. This is not your friend. I am sure his other handles are being unbanned at the moment. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Outting much?

There are rules against stalking and harassment as well.
LOL 😂😂
So I just got a phone call that woke me up from another monger friend of mine telling me about the reincarnation of PeterBota, which he always wanted to be my nemesis but I actually like him for being not only my favorite or actually only stalker I have ever had or still have, I was so worry about you PeterBota, I haven’t heard from you in a couple years I think, damn bro you were really holding it huh? THE TROLL GOT OUT OF THE CAGE IN FULL MODE !!! Lol, I remember you being so cute when you were begging me in nice way asking me for pics of some girls back in the day and got mad because I didn’t reply on command lol, anyway, welcome back Troll, I’m glad someone is happy to see me,I always wonder if you get off reading my reviews and just wanting to get mad sex with me? wonder if one day we will have a vaccination for you, you are like herpes... you never go away always comeback, lol.
To my GLAMAZON WITH LEGENDARY STATUS PETERBOTA THE OG TROLL THAT LIVES UNDER RHE BRIDGE!!!!!!! Love you cutie little troll
I made a visit at that location around that same date. Was ok, standard amp fare, nothing more.
Retweeting for reach
I saw her in the hallway.
Outting much?

There are rules against stalking and harassment as well. Originally Posted by winn dixie
That’s true but I have been here longer. Trust me if I could possibly out him, it would not be here. Not stalking at all, Just following the Insults in Coed and locker room. See for yourself. I have given up supporting the integrity of the board.

Ya’ll. Are on your own. Eating popcorn and watching. Enjoy the show!