Eccie day at China Day Spa Parks Mall

Hey guys just let you know this Saturday is Eccie day at China day spa parks mall. Why is a spa in the mall offering this to a sex site. Because the owner Paul is fixing to lose his shop due to no business. There will be 8 ladies there tommorow. During the massage just tell the lady you want the eccie special. Please take note it is L1 ONLY. No sex according to Paul. Help paul save his business and have a happy ending on Saturday only. Parks mall is located at 120 and Cooper in arlington. 1st come not appointments.
It's not common to see a spa inside a mall do this. I may just walk in there tomorrow. Thanks for the info.
A lot of Chinese massage places are closing because they can't pay rent anymore. 2 in irving closed in the last couple weeks
What are the girls like there? Typical subamp older ladies?
Look a real review. And real johns.

Talking and asking questions. And making relevant statements. Maybe the community woke up from the influencer s
Very interesting! I wonder how's it going and if its successful?
Very interesting! I wonder how's it going and if its successful? Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
I’ll try and report back
Is COVID hitting Johns in the pocketbook? Or are they afraid of the virus?
Bump for Eccie day at China Spa.
Is COVID hitting Johns in the pocketbook? Or are they afraid of the virus? Originally Posted by junebug
Maybe a little of both....
Will there be pony rides and cotton candy?
Sure there was down the mall at the candy store. But paul has decided to continue through tommorow because today's turn out was so good
Guess I missed it, just saw this post. How was it fellas? Or ladies??
Interesting review
Did Anybody check it out. I NEED to know