huge amarillo bust

{staff edit- removing the link for revealing personal info of known providers and users- CK}

there's at least one familiar face in there of a chick who's been discussed lately. she also has a sa profile.
Well ...guess Amarillo’s out. Lubbock and Midland it is...
When will you be in Lubbock?
personally, i don't think they really give a shit about individual girls operating independently.
Well ...guess Amarillo’s out. Lubbock and Midland it is... Originally Posted by Starlynn
I think as long as we're asking for references and not answering random texts or calls from people we don't know it will be fine. Currently, I'm only hanging out with people I already know to be extra careful though. If you ever need a reference on someone in Amarillo and I have seen them feel free to reach out, I am pretty good at responding right away.
Lubbock Tomorrow
Myhighplains.com has better info on it btw
Im good n safe in ABILENE! We just had one too �� its almost election time...be careful
Lubbock Tomorrow Originally Posted by Starlynn
When will you be in Amarillo?
i broke or nearly broke a rule with this post and got warned, and i'm totally ok with that. this one represents an issue of safety for the community so i'l take my penalty.
Sidekick Im not sure just yet