I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

Some of these people love Trump so much that I would probably feel like I am making fun of a death in their family. I don't get why they care so much about that scumbag, but that's just me.
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2020, 01:12 PM
Not family...More like their gay lover croaking on the toilet.

I'll rub it in enough for both of us, Lucas.
What really needs rubbing is how close this election was for you Democrats. What a disaster! Trump with all of his scandals, tweets, attacks, womanizing, and chauvinism and lack of political experience combined with 4 years of an investigation for impeachment along with a one sided liberal media AND the first pandemic since 1918 and you barely squeeze out a win?
Yeah kinda hard to rub it in.
Four million voters is close? I'd say not bad for someone who thought he was running for the Senate.
It's over, man. The SJW mob will be taking over. Welcome to the new normal.
Fuck my original post. There is probably no way in hell I won't keep myself from rubbing it in with all of the Trump conspiracy theorists in this forum. That's kind of impossible for me.

Hell, I've already started taunting my Trump loving buddy and I actually care about the guy. I don't even give a fuck about anyone on this board and their feelings so it will be hard for me to hold back.

Dude was talking crazy. He started talking about how his kids were in danger and all of this other crazy shit. It took everything I had to not laugh at him. He really believes this world is about to end. Shit was funny as hell to me listening to him.
Go for it. Nobody cares.

You must love lockdowns and identity politics. Good for you.
You care. When I don't care, I just put fools on ignore. It's not that difficult to do which is what I should have done with you because you add no entertainment or any intelligence value to me. I've given you enough attention that you hardly deserve from me.
Fuck my original post. There is probably no way in hell I won't keep myself from rubbing it in with all of the Trump conspiracy theorists in this forum. That's kind of impossible for me.

Hell, I've already started taunting my Trump loving buddy already and I actually care about the guy. I don't even give a fuck about anyone on this board and their feelings so it will be hard for me to hold back.

Dude was talking crazy. He started talking about how his kids were in danger and all of this other crazy shit. It took everything I had to not laugh at him. He really believes this world is about to end. Shit was funny as hell to me listening to him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I knew you'd come through, Lucas. Welcome.
I knew you'd come through, Lucas. Welcome. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I think I have proven that my self control is definitely lacking. I'm not proud of that. My intentions were genuine an hour ago before I changed my mind.
The taste of victory is like an aphrodisiac.
What really needs rubbing is how close this election was for you Democrats. What a disaster! Trump with all of his scandals, tweets, attacks, womanizing, and chauvinism and lack of political experience combined with 4 years of an investigation for impeachment along with a one sided liberal media AND the first pandemic since 1918 and you barely squeeze out a win?
Yeah kinda hard to rub it in. Originally Posted by DTickler
Do you watch sports? Whether you lose by one point or 30 points, your ass still lost and you are going home with a L. The amount of your loss doesn't really matter. You're still a loser either way if you don't win.
If you ain't first....you're last!
I'll be rubbing it in. For a while anyway. The performance on tv last night by Donnie Dumb Ass cemented it. What a crying baby. I was laughing my add off when the networks started cutting him off. That is one of the best things about this election so far.

Another good thing is finally seeing Strokey McDingbat make it through 2 entire posts without ridiculously capitalizing words like "he" and "him." Way to go Dingbat.