Doesn't seem senile to me.

While live streaming President Biden's inaugural address just now, I thought that he sure doesn't appear to very senile to me. I guess I must define the word differently.
of course not. Didn't he kick Trumps ass in the debate. That was another of the attempts by the right to scare people about Biden. The dude still exercises and actually reads. Cant say that about the former president. How fortunate to have an adult back in the White House.
That's because his "handlers" are there.
Perhaps you can't tell the difference because you too suffer from cognitive disabilities...but I'm not a doctor.

There's plenty of video footage of Joe having senior moments. Joe will be pumped up full of the appropriate medications when making public remarks. I notice the difficulties he has reading the Teleprompter. Then when the speech is over and reporters start shouting questions he looks confused and his handlers hurry him away.
Don't you and Ellen ever get tired of drinking that same old koolaid?
He doesn't prove himself as unhinged either.

Oh what a relief it is
He doesn't prove himself as unhinged either.

Oh what a relief it is Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Yes, the apeshit index was much lower today than in years.

Biden is definitely hinged.

Could you imagine what today would have been like if Trump was tweeting live?
Thank God for small blessings.
Biden actually climbed a flight of stairs with no assistance and on camera. Trump would have insisted him not be captured on video doing that as he struggles walking down a slight incline. Imagine if he had to climb stairs?
Perhaps you can't tell the difference because you too suffer from cognitive disabilities...but I'm not a doctor.

There's plenty of video footage of Joe having senior moments. Joe will be pumped up full of the appropriate medications when making public remarks. I notice the difficulties he has reading the Teleprompter. Then when the speech is over and reporters start shouting questions he looks confused and his handlers hurry him away. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You act like Trump didn't have handlers, not that they did a very good job, but he had plenty of help and probably inappropriate medications.
I watched some of the coverage of Biden signing executive orders.

He was reading what he was signing off of note cards. And he looked like he had missed his afternoon nap.

I give him 6 months.
The real "fake news" has been the bullshit spread here and everywhere about Biden's "senility." I watched the speech today. That man is not senile. That's just pure bullshit coming from the right because they don't have anything else.
Good Grief!

Everyone sees his signs of dementia.
libs just wont admit it!

Goggle first early signs of dementia. joe shows everyone!
Yeah, Einstein. I'll Goggle it up as soon as put on my googles to help me see the screen.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA