Name: Anonymous
Phone: (850)389-9246 (850)324-4052
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/baby/34845541
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: My place
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Fake STG ad led to text to (850)389-9246 led to FaceTime to (850)324-4052 led to Attempted cash n dash at taser-point. See ROS.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: short blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive, tall, slim, with small breasts. Fake pics, but only to hide their felonious attempt of a robbery.
Recommendation: No
Based on your posts you are quite unlucky. Maybe you should do more research
yeah, I was doing this blind since I got off SA. Rookie mistake. Robbed by Ally/Allie with a guy coming into the room with a gun saying the cops are coming after she had to go "pay rent", robbed by "she's back" with 2 people hiding in the bathroom, basically robbed by the redhead, bait n switched by Odette, this fucking taser chick.. fuck man, it's only been 3 weeks.
lol damn, thats why i always stay strapped, just in case.
Lovely young lady like that...I'd think she needed a taser just to prevent you from leaving before you spent the night.
Would you really get in a shootout in some cheap motel over $200...
Geesh, that's wild
Good post, good message, thanks for sharing. I got duped by a Stg regular once and turned out to be her jealous bf when I showed up he put a gun in my face. I was like you posted the ad fuck boy. Can’t help if ya girls a hooker. But just another example of how dangerous it can be for us and for the girls. That’s why I’m always very respectful to them as well.

Anyways glad your safe brother