Free Game: If a stripper wont give you a dance or has a no touch policy

You know the kind that only wants you to throw $$$ and interect with her while she's on stage. It means her man works at the club and she's trying to prove her loyalty. Its definitely a recipe for disaster.
  • ohne1
  • 11-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Agreed. Fuck'em. Too many other willing girls that love to play for some money
You know the kind that only wants you to throw $$$ and interect with her while she's on stage. It means her man works at the club and she's trying to prove her loyalty. Its definitely a recipe for disaster. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How the fuck do you “interect” with a stripper?
How the fuck do you “interect” with a stripper? Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff
Calm down Einstein. Your life wont get any better because I misspelled a word.;-)
Lol this is garbage.
You know the kind that only wants you to throw $$$ and interect with her while she's on stage. It means her man works at the club and she's trying to prove her loyalty. Its definitely a recipe for disaster. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So, you got your ass beaten by a stripper's pimp. Cool story.
So, you got your ass beaten by a stripper's pimp. Cool story. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Uh your fanciful musings is quite a cool story. lol at me getting my ass kicked. I need to let my homies know they slacking on their job. Lol
...my homies slacking... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ha...more like they're spending all their time sippin' quarts outside the Sunnyside laundromat.
Pimps of strippers don't let parking attendants fuck with their girls
That and also her pimp is in the club watching her work. The difference is that the pimp would let you touch their girls for a fee. Hell some of them hoes only work in VIP.