Does anybody could suggest

A veterinary available in short notice for my fur ball that need to renew her rabies shot? I can’t fly or get it grom as it expired this month
I tried few places in Ohio but they are book almost a month in advance and I tour .It can be Pittsburgh Harrisburgh
Thanks VJ
Find a clinic or wellness center here. They offer walk in service in many tractor supply and pet care plus stores. https://petvet.vippetcare.com/
Try one of the spay and neuter places for shots. They are a fraction of the cost of any vet clinic.
Edgebrook Veterinary Clinic in the South Hills takes walk-ins on certain days.
If north of Pgh, try Frankies Friends in New Kensington. I had a similar experience last yr with my little one. None of the vets were taking on new patients, Norwin Veterinary Hospital in North Huntingdon took us, but had to wait 3 weeks.
there is a spay and neuter clinic in Penn Hills also. They are very good,/ and reasonable. Not always open so best to call ahead. 412-244-1202 · 11675 Frankstown Rd Penn Hills, Pennsylvania 15235.
I remember when we would take our dog to local fire departments that were having Rabies Shot Clinics. Don't know if they still do those?
Try PETCO