URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...9-3e3514a541b5
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Montford Wal Mart
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, CFS, GFE, FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Blue ombre
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Like all of our favorite Southeast Asians in this crew, Yuki looks like a fitness model. I think the pictures are somewhat representative but she has blue ombre hair color (Asian Baby Girl). Really nice man mades, not overly big, but with really excellent shape.
Recommendation: Yes
Was is an hour session?
Was is an hour session? Originally Posted by simonin777
Yeah I always go full boat on the upgrades. Paying $300 is probably optimal.
Yeah I always go full boat on the upgrades. Paying $300 is probably optimal. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
The ad asks you to place 1.6 or 2.00 on the table. You probably get a smile and handshake for that?
The ad asks you to place 1.6 or 2.00 on the table. You probably get a smile and handshake for that? Originally Posted by Capital
L1
Who is better looking of the 2?
Who is better looking of the 2? Originally Posted by john4455
Vivian, easy.
Vivian, easy.
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Vivian is PSE like Lovely at LA?
Vivian is PSE like Lovely at LA? Originally Posted by MavsFan98
If only I had written detailed reviews about what exactly to expect with Vivian, you wouldn't have to ask me these questions.

I like both of them, yes. I think dude's fixate too much on whatever unprotected acts they can get.

I've had some really disappointing BBFS encounters where the girl just lays there.
If only I had written detailed reviews about what exactly to expect with Vivian, you wouldn't have to ask me these questions.

I like both of them, yes. I think dude's fixate too much on whatever unprotected acts they can get.

I've had some really disappointing BBFS encounters where the girl just lays there. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Yeah ES why have you NOT written detailed reviews for Mavs over there that he can read, I assume he can, so he can educate himself. Also maybe tell him of the SEARCH function. Seriously ES for shame. (Add sarcasm)

ES thanks for the review started looking into the lady. Seems good overall but the CBJ. Hopefully Yuki returns soon and I can see her.
how did u get BBBJ? was that extra ?
that group Vivian, Lilyq and Yuki were strictly CBJ
how did u get BBBJ? was that extra ?
that group Vivian, Lilyq and Yuki were strictly CBJ Originally Posted by lilojodeagua
Do they still same the share space with LilyQ?
Do they still same the share space with LilyQ? Originally Posted by zantheman
Same complex.