City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...d-dd48822c5b28
Activities: Fbsm, like, bbbj, five, lfk
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Short thai milf with bit of belly and natural c. Her face was cute, but not as pretty as how her ad image makes you imagine.
Recommendation: Yes
Great find! She gives a great DT BBBJ CIM. Also BBFS CIP.
Indy? Better in Encounters generally?
None of those photos are her. But she is a decent looking lady for her advanced age. And good services.
Is there upcharge forms FS?
Is the bbbj included in the $$ for hhr? Or does she upcharge?
  • PhoK
  • 09-14-2022, 09:31 PM
Soda is a gem!

Soda needs to teach a master class in how to suck on a dick. First time I saw her at Smile I was a little put off how thick she was. But as soon as that BBBJ started I was hooked. Nice firm suction that's consistent throughout and can go deep too. Nice meaty pussy on her too that's nice to dine on but you gotta watch out for previous deposits.
I did a threesome with her and Thai Nina when they roomed together for awhile. Two beautiful sexy ladies and I didn’t perform well. My first and only threesome.
I did a threesome with her and Thai Nina when they roomed together for awhile. Two beautiful sexy ladies and I didn’t perform well. My first and only threesome. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Ahhh yes such a tight pussy Nina Has. She doesn’t like CIP tho
None of those photos are her. But she is a decent looking lady for her advanced age. And good services. Originally Posted by Top Dog
These are all Soda, but old photos.
  • Gar
  • 10-03-2022, 07:13 PM
These are all Soda, but old photos. Originally Posted by MYQUEST

I agree, all those pictures are Soda.

Hmmmmm
  • Gar
  • 10-03-2022, 08:34 PM

Hmmmmm Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla

Yes
I agree, she is a gem but the pictures of the blond in the ad are not her. Not sure why those are there- does nothing for her business