Reference Requests?

Recently after getting a vague reply for a reference request simply saying, 'oh he's fine.' I began to wonder, does that kind of reference make you feel safe about the stranger you're about to meet?

Clients- How safe do you think your information is amongst providers? Do you worry if you hobby with your real name, phone number, etc? Do you want to know what they say about you when getting a reference?

Providers- What information makes you feel safe just beyond, 'oh he's fine.'

I'd love for this to be a discussion we can all weigh in on, but if providers feel better PM'ing me instead, that's cool too.
I want more information about the client. "Oh he's fine" is not enough for me to feel safe about meeting a stranger.
Recently after getting a vague reply for a reference request simply saying, 'oh he's fine.' I began to wonder, does that kind of reference make you feel safe about the stranger you're about to meet?

Clients- How safe do you think your information is amongst providers? Do you worry if you hobby with your real name, phone number, etc? Do you want to know what they say about you when getting a reference?

Providers- What information makes you feel safe just beyond, 'oh he's fine.'

I'd love for this to be a discussion we can all weigh in on, but if providers feel better PM'ing me instead, that's cool too. Originally Posted by Minx
>>" Do you worry if you hobby with your real name, phone number, etc?"

Who in their right minds hobbys with their real name and a traceable phone number or traceable email? <blink> I set up a burner/throwaway phone and email before I ever started or contacted my first provider.
I chew the ladies and tickle their taint to orgasm and then unleash my 1.3" of dangling death.
I do not rely on personal references from other ladies. Thus, I paid the funds to get verified status on P411. When I make my request to meet a lady, she simply checks my status on P411 and I have not had any issues. If playing in the hobby, it's part of the game, verification service, hobby phone, hobby e-mail account, etc. Stay safe, have fun.
This is why I P411 is so wonderful, I can rarely ever depend on reference checks.
I've learned that leaning on references for my encounters in general is not enough. That doesn't mean I've completely ruled them out. I've had no real issues getting screening information willingly or covertly, so that's been a big help.

There are some women who really know who they're dealing with, and don't have to look at their peckers to remember. So a thanks to the ladies who can describe a gent, and any unique attributes and even their personalities.
So what is it that you ladies are looking for, other than asking if the gent is a cop/pimp/rapist?

If the dude is hung like a sperm whale do you "warn" the inquiring provider? Likewise do you brag about his skills if the guy gives good mustache rides?

I've always wondered what kind of info is shared between providers.
It's more like is he safe (overly aggressive, not sober, etc), was he on time, was he clean, polite, etc, did he respect the donation, did he push for off limits items or try to go over time w/o paying. We're all about business (or at least I am) so I don't gossip about dick sizes and sex acts when screening a client I could care less, I stick to the necessities. However I do not rely on provider references alone, that is just one step in my screening process.
So what is it that you ladies are looking for, other than asking if the gent is a cop/pimp/rapist?

If the dude is hung like a sperm whale do you "warn" the inquiring provider? Likewise do you brag about his skills if the guy gives good mustache rides?

I've always wondered what kind of info is shared between providers. Originally Posted by zx10

Then descriptions and other details lets me know that she actually saw him, and that she's not just telling me BS just to get me off her back.

I've been told 'while I don't remember him right off, if he told you I saw him I probably did.'
'Yeah, I saw that fat fuck. Tell him not to use me as a reference again.'
'Excuse me, aren't you -African American? Are you spamming my reviews cause I KNOW he doesn't see Black girls...'
'Yeah, he sounds familiar, but I don't keep records of my clients. That's a breach of trust.'

For all the hassle, I would rather not contact other ladies.
This is FYI for Verified Providers. Once you read this...do not make mention of it in open forum. But, you can comment where this thread is located. The OP isn't VP so she doesn't have access to it, nor do clients/hobbyist.

I sent to her as well.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=509945
I'd like to believe if a guy was dangerous there would be more than "oh he's fine". I mean c'mon, if a girl felt her life was in danger or felt the need to never see a guy again do you really think she'd be like "oh whatever go see him"? Then again females be crazy too.

I don't need a long drawn out speech about a client. As long as it's a green flag then I'm good.
You never know what will trigger to a fucktard to break crazy. I believe it was last year that two fucktards with over 100 okays each went nuts on two women.
Seems to me if a client's references are that vague, he needs to get better references.
My references are providers I have seen more than once, so they give a good description of my appearance and personality.
All the more reason to have P411 or some other verification service.