Hooker boards are going down y’all

Hooker boards are going down y’all. Time to look for new ways to hobby.
I am sure I’m not the only one reading the main board. If you are not aware of what’s going on you could be blindsided by the effect the new laws are already having on the sex industry. Other sites have already removed provider ads. It’s just a matter of time before this one follows. No more online “shopping” for providers or keeping up with your favorites via online hooker boards.

Imagine this: you get up one morning and want to see who is in town, who is coming to town, perhaps read some reviews or ask other hobbyist about a provider they may have seen or just make sure she (or he) is legitimate or safe and you get online to visit your go-to site and it is no more. This is basically what is going to happen according to the most experienced and informed hobbyists and providers on eccie. Oh the times they are a changin’. Lists are being made, Providers are changing their email addresses from .com domains to .ch domains that are not owned/operated out of the US. Exit strategies are happening. Get ready. Educate yourself. It APPEARS that many providers will have to find another occupation. Particularly those that are not well established or not paying attention.
P411 —- if you don’t have an account with P411 you should get one. They are not operated out of the US. (Ladies and gents both). For now. This might prove to be no more than a blip on the radar but that’s not likely according to those that are researching the new laws/bills. The cost of doing business and the risk factor is going to increase for providers. Sadly.

So y’all read up! Happy hunting while you still can.

In the meantime, i am comprising a list of providers for the area. SBC, East Texas, Texarkana, etc.
Ladies, if you wish to be on the list please send me a pm or an email with your info. If you visit regularly and are not from this area you are invited as well.

Any better suggestions please feel free to share. Remember discretion. Some info/ideas may be better shared privately. Think before ink.
Great post Meredith. You're right we need to be prepared for this scenario. Your number is one I will def keep. If there are any other providers that work this are please PM your number if you want me to keep it. Thanks
Please add me to your list, I do outcalls all over the state. Thanks!
Prolly FAKE NEWS lol
But just in case, please all hookers P.M. me their contact info.
Please add me to the list
I'm a member in Paris, always looking for providers
I travel to Paris, and all over for at least an hour.
Add my name to the list. All my contact info is in my signature line.
Add me to the list please ;*
**********CLOSED**********