Take it off!!!! Foooking takeoff 123!

So ya homie shineola is laid up in da homie crib watchin Dem foooking power reruns getting ready fo season 5 baby. Ac on 72, I'm snug in da bed sippin on sum yak. My of knock on da do come in, kick da bed and say get yo lazy ass up, I need yo ta drive me to the club. Fuck homie, it's 3 in da mawning. I don't give a shidd, be downstairs in 3. So I pik up my full bottle if yak go downstairs, hop in dat burban and off we go 3 cars deep, 10 homies strong to takeoff 123 on ost. My of homie got day juice so we walk in dat byotch wid our 3 bottles of yak. So we at our sec and I spot a hot Yella. Lil baby shine got excited so I beckon her over by sticking my tongue out, letting her know shine is down fo tossin dat salad. She come over say hey boo. I say shine likey you. Well let's go upstairs. Shidd. So we go upstairs and she says she wants 1 and a half donuts to get shine to take off. Fuuuuuuuck. Give me two ticks homegal. So shine run downstairs and tap of on da shoulder. Og I need a donut and a half homie, I ain't got it! Fuck shine! I know homie. Ya better wash my ca tomorrow,take my dog to the groomer and pick up my clothes. No prob og. Alright shine, you my dog. Here. So shine run upstairs pretty much taking my clothes off on the stair. Homegal took care of baby shine in da best way. I'll definitely recommend takeoff 123. It's an afta hours spot on ost and 288 wid sum hot byotches. Toodles....
Can you translate?
What the? Lol
WTF??