Leaving KC, but not the board!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm moving to Daytona Beach(finally)!! I am leaving in exactly a week! I'm super excited to get there, but its upsetting to leave all my friends...so bittersweet. I appreciate everyone on this board that has come to see me, and those who I haven't met, I appreciate your input! To the ladies on this board, you all have been great! Its good to have someone to vent to about this business, my non provider friends couldn't possibly understand the trials and tribulations we sometimes go through! You ladies are awesome!

I may be leaving, but I still plan to participate on this board. The florida board isn't active at all, and you guys are just so damn entertaining! I will also be visiting(I still have fam in missouri) so watch out for my ads...and again thanks for everything guys! Yes even you swarmy! You provided me many good, entertaining arguments!
Best of luck in your move. Be safe doll and keep in touch!!!!!
Glad you are sticking with us at least online. Good luck in FL!
Lucky. Florida is nice. Watch out for those hurricanes though. LOL.
I wish you the best on your move!..
Take care
You're leaving?????? Crap...better get my digs in quick.................

Nah...don't need to go there.......it was rather entertaining though.

Enjoy Florida and stay safe down there
May the Road Rise up to meet you Monique. Safe journeys and have fun in Florida
Hope you have a safe move and please when its snowing and cold here dont let us know bout the palm trees you are sitting under sweating....
Take care dear!
Good luck, pretty lady, and stay in touch...we will really miss you!
Florida? Damn, you didn't look that old.
You have made every one of our meetings personal and have always made me feel special. I can't thank you enough for that. Many providers seem to think that all hobbiests are only interested in the act. Understandable, because the hobby to many is all about performance...like an Olympic event. And there's nothing wrong with that. But...some of us place a high priority on a very rare commodity in this hobby...intimacy. You picked up on that right from our very first meeting. I never felt I was rushed...and always felt very special when I was with you. I'm really gonna miss you... I wish you and your family a safe move and a wonderful new beginning in Florida.
Monique! Going to miss you, my dear! You were always good to me.

Safe travels, darlin'. Hope things go well.

Wiz
Thank you everyone!!