What cities does this section represent in south tx?

I see Halingen and the valley cities... corpus... what other cities does this section represent?
I would say to draw a line from Victoria to Laredo and we would be everything south of that line..
I thought Victoria would be more of Houston since its closer.
I always thought so too, but I see the advertisement here - It would surly get lost in Houston section!
Does seem to be a very large area covered under the "South".
Too many so it is hard to separate the cities or find providers
This week sure proves the point on Victoria Tx.!
I've seen reviews from Victoria here but I rarely look on the Houston board.

It's a big area but very few girls.
I've seen reviews from Victoria here but I rarely look on the Houston board.

It's a big area but very few girls. Originally Posted by davester
Sounds to me like I need to make some trips to said areas... thanks for that intel darlin p
As far as the local boys are concerned South Texas is represented by the RGV, which encompasses Mcallen/Harlingen/Brownsville and all the small towns in between them.

My two centavos, I've never rally considered Corpus or Victoria part of the "Valley". Again, that's just me, I could be wrong.
^ Corpus and Victoria are not part of the Valley...
As far as the local boys are concerned South Texas is represented by the RGV, which encompasses Mcallen/Harlingen/Brownsville and all the small towns in between them.

My two centavos, I've never rally considered Corpus or Victoria part of the "Valley". Again, that's just me, I could be wrong. Originally Posted by christos62
Agree 100% and I would consider Corpus as being the "coastal Bend" ...
To bad the people from wherever that decided to lump us all together couldn't figure it out.
Thank god the provider sections were separated the second year of web site's existence.
GOODNES I LOVE THIS BOARD!
I just signed on to see if I could figure out where to post for Victoria Texas because I am headed to Corpus from Beaumont Next WEEK FINALLY. Was going to make a pit stop in Victoia. And low and behold someone already asked the very same question. Thank you Sylvester for being clear...

there are several areas that should not be lumped in together but there is so much right with this board you learn to deal with the wrong.. SO...back to the post thanks