President Donald Trump publicly thanked Saudi Arabia for plunging oil prices

• WTF
  • 11-21-2018, 08:30 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&ocid=U221DHP

Trump knows the Saudis are pissed because he made so many oil exceptions to Iran so he is paying the Prince back by not fucking with him.

Probably a smart ting to do but if it was Obama , the right would be having a hissy fit.
Where's the complete quote?
Why should I clink the link and search for it?
If Obama hadn't made so many missteps with Iran, people wouldn't be "pissed." It's not just the right who were unhappy with his dealings with Iran.
Lower gas prices benefit most of the US economy why are you criticizing Trump for constructing an environment that supports this?
Trump, who made clear in an exclamation-filled statement on Tuesday that he feels that the benefits of good relations with the kingdom outweigh the possibility its crown prince ordered the killing, tweeted on Wednesday that it's "Great!" that oil prices are falling.

"Thank you to Saudi Arabia, but let's go lower!" he wrote from his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, where he's spending Thanksgiving.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2018, 12:23 PM
Where's the complete quote?
Why should I clink the link and search for it?
If Obama hadn't made so many missteps with Iran, people wouldn't be "pissed." It's not just the right who were unhappy with his dealings with Iran.
Lower gas prices benefit most of the US economy why are you criticizing Trump for constructing an environment that supports this? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Obama opened trade with Iran, Trump has basically kept it open. The main thing Iran has to trade is oil. If you could understand the written word. You'd have noticed that I gave Trump credit.

Evidently you want Trump to take credit for a continuation of Obama's policy toward Iran.

Youre welcome for me explaining that for you...next you'll want me to fetch quotes for you!
Trump, who made clear in an exclamation-filled statement on Tuesday that he feels that the benefits of good relations with the kingdom outweigh the possibility its crown prince ordered the killing, tweeted on Wednesday that it's "Great!" that oil prices are falling.. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

And i mostly agree. If we stopped doing business with countries because of human rights abuses, we'd have to stop doing business with DOZENS Of countries, china included.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2018, 12:35 PM
And i mostly agree. If we stopped doing business with countries because of human rights abuses, we'd have to stop doing business with DOZENS Of countries, china included. Originally Posted by garhkal
Exactly....yet we do not do business properly with Iran. Why is that do you think?

Why don't we apply that "business first" approach to Iran?

Is it because Isreal tells us wtf to do in that region....even if that is no longer in our best interest. We have oil now. We do not have to prop up Isreal to keep the oil flowing in that region. Yet that is exactly wtf we do.
And i mostly agree. If we stopped doing business with countries because of human rights abuses, we'd have to stop doing business with DOZENS Of countries, china included. Originally Posted by garhkal
Correct. And we are droning people, including Americans, without trial.

Let's let the Democratic Congress take care of it so when oil goes back to $120 a barrel they can beat their chests.

See my "Dems run the country over a cliff" thread.
Exactly....yet we do not do business properly with Iran. Why is that do you think?

Why don't we apply that "business first" approach to Iran?

Is it because Isreal tells us wtf to do in that region....even if that is no longer in our best interest. We have oil now. We do not have to prop up Isreal to keep the oil flowing in that region. Yet that is exactly wtf we do. Originally Posted by WTF
Israel doesn't really have much oil, so that is not the reason to help them.

We help them because they are smarter and more productive than the other countries in the region, a friend of America, and a Democracy.
Obama opened trade with Iran, Trump has basically kept it open. The main thing Iran has to trade is oil. If you could understand the written word. You'd have noticed that I gave Trump credit.

Evidently you want Trump to take credit for a continuation of Obama's policy toward Iran.

Youre welcome for me explaining that for you...next you'll want me to fetch quotes for you!
Originally Posted by WTF
Odumbo brokered a deal between Russia and Iran.

It seems Russia has American uranium while Iran now has heavy water and Russian uranium to trade on the market in S.W. Asia.

Odumbo's plan was to further destabilize the region by shifting the power center in S.W. Asia away from the Jews in Israel to the Muslims in Iran.

Israel shares and venerates the values of Western Society. The same is not true of Iran under its Mullahs.

Trump's aim is to reverse Odumbo's screw-ups, and the U.S. needs Saudi Arabia to do that.
Israel doesn't really have much oil, so that is not the reason to help them. Originally Posted by friendly fred

they have natural gas!!! however, they are having problems developing it as the gas deposits sit between Cyprus and Israel.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2018, 05:11 PM
Odumbo brokered a deal between Russia and Iran.

It seems Russia has American uranium while Iran now has heavy water and Russian uranium to trade on the market in S.W. Asia.

[/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This shows your utter lack of understanding of the uranium deal. Russia can do nothing with our uranium without that going through a multiple of agencies. Which will never happen.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2018, 05:19 PM
Israel doesn't really have much oil, so that is not the reason to help them.

We help them because they are smarter and more productive than the other countries in the region, a friend of America, and a Democracy. Originally Posted by friendly fred
We do not help them because of any resources they have....damn. Is that what you think? Look where they are located.

We initially were very reluctant to sanction the Jewish state... but how the fuck could we trust all those cut throat Arabs?

We have oil now and really need neither Isreal or the Arabs like we once did.

Not sure why Trump is kissing all their asses but the Iranians. Hell he should kiss theirs and call it a day!
When Americans are enjoying sub $.200 a gallon gas this Holiday, they won't be too concerned with whether or not some Jed Clampett Prince dealt with a dissident in the traditional Arab way.

It's a cruel world. If you poke a hornets nest with a stick, it won't end well.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2018, 05:21 PM
When Americans are enjoying sub $.200 a gallon gas this Holiday, they won't be too concerned with whether or not some Jed Clampett Prince dealt with a dissident in the traditional Arab way.

It's a cruel world. If you poke a hornets nest with a stick, it won't end well. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Again....why not deal with Iran in the same business sense. Same as we do the Saudis. None are our friends...even the Israelis. It is all business.