General Area: Mexico Boys Town Reynosa
Activities: lfk fia fiv daty cbj sex all positions greek
Session Length: 30
Fee: 50
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder level black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: About 5ft 90lbs shes a petite spinner type
Recommendation: Yes
Anytime i go in the morning if she is not out i knock on her door she is gone 1 week a month i hope this helps
How safe is to to go there
I go about once a week I've never had any problems I go straight in and straight out but I go in the mornings
You brave man to eat some pussy from boys town...wow is all i can say, 100% safe at daytime right now..taxis charge 200 pesos to take you and bring you back..please exchange first or else they charge more..200 pesos is about $13 Dollars
You brave man to eat some pussy from boys town...wow is all i can say, 100% safe at daytime right now..taxis charge 200 pesos to take you and bring you back..please exchange first or else they charge more..200 pesos is about $13 Dollars Originally Posted by xenu45
I paid $5 for a cab ride to go to Boys Town and $3 to go back to the bridge (approximately 140 pesos total). I paid in USD. Im about to write my review of my trip to Boys Town shortly (4/6/15)
I paid $5 for a cab ride to go to Boys Town and $3 to go back to the bridge (approximately 140 pesos total). I paid in USD. Im about to write my review of my trip to Boys Town shortly (4/6/15) Originally Posted by Theorosy0419
I dont like to look for taxis in boys town or walk around in boys town, for an extra 70 pesos you can have the taxis circle around a few times and have them wait outside while you do your business, then ride back to the bridge..so you pay 8$ I pay 13$, also watch out some times the drug addicts will hassle you on foot...just not worth it, although a few years back on foot was the best way but not anymore