Craving more dirty talk than usual...

Some men truely understand how to take dirty and nasty butt making a womans pussy wet is a true skill...
spank me honey!do nasty things to me!!!!
I love it when a person talks dirty and nasty. Describing what they what they want done to them, what they are going to do to me, etc...Fuck me hard, lick my pussy, suck my cock, slide your fingers in my ass, cum all over me, I wanted your cock deep in my my throat or pussy or ass. I want your juices all over me, the taste of (whatever) makes me so hot...etc...lol You can't get dirty or nasty enough with with me. I sometimes wonder if there are others like me that love the nastiest wildest sex you can think of a the moment. I love just getting naked and see where it goes. Expecting nothing going into it, just letting loose and letting the mind open up. Ok, now I need to go jack off or take a cold shower. LMFAO
I NEED it; it's THE reason I see the provider I do now! It's an emotional G-spot!
Oh Zena, what a thread. I love dirty talk with you. You telling me all the naughty things u are gonna do to me, then doing them to me while you tease, deny, tease deny until I get the swwet realease I need. Rest then repeat. You are a special one.
  • Zena
  • 11-18-2018, 04:00 PM
Thank you The Big Kahuna ! Most people wouldn't know this about me but for many years I had difficulty with orgasm ...the female orgasm ...MY ORGASM ~THAT IS.......( the g spot orgasm still seems like a big lottery ticket type dream to..me ) Dont worry guys - I can have other types of orgasms ....LOL
Funny thing is- giving a MAN AN ORGASM always came so naturally AND SO FUN TO ME !!!

I GUESS I JUST ..TOLD THE WORLD THAT I CAN NEVER BE 100% HOMOSEXUAL.

Crap ! I love you men too much !!!! I cant give you up !!!!!
  • Zena
  • 11-18-2018, 04:01 PM
I gotta quit posting crazy stuff in Another Realm ....

That was definitely T M I
I gotta quit posting crazy stuff in Another Realm ....

That was definitely T M I
Originally Posted by Zena
Don't stop posting stuff, that we all have in common. I'm starting to think I'm one of the normal ones and everone else it out there.
I love talking dirty but I'm never sure if they want to hear it how do you know?
I love talking dirty but I'm never sure if they want to hear it how do you know? Originally Posted by Sexy3534
Tell him it turns you on, but you may have to teach him. Its romantic to assume he'll "figure it out"...but he won't! Everything good about Sex, I learned from women; EVERYTHING!

Dirty talk is a topic that doesn't get enough love. IMO it requires a few key things.

1. KNOWING what words and phrases you want to hear
2. communicate those words to your provider
3. communicate HOW you want them said; yelling, whispered, texted etc
4. find a provider who "gets it". The wrong ones will judge you and ruin the vibe.
5. Patience, providers pride themselves on finding your g-spot; they are ok with taking more than one appointment to get it right. It's worth it; it's called, being a "regular"!
Some men truely understand how to take dirty and nasty butt making a womans pussy wet is a true skill... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Indeed.

Talking dirty
Making her pussy wet

Two different skills. Get into her mind; nothing better.
  • Zena
  • 11-24-2018, 10:32 AM
Sleeper hit

Well said !!!!

Those are 2 insane wonderful skills !!!

Not too hard! Imo ... they go together...

If he can do one with me, he can do the other....
Mmmmmm....
I love it !

Zena.
Zena, Defiantly loves dirty talk, her giving and receiving. She is a lot of fun, when dirty talk is involved. Zena, is a very bad girl, but in a very good way. She wore me out.
  • Zena
  • 12-02-2018, 02:16 PM
Shhhhh....dont tell anyone....
...Im naturally a Sub ......
Submissive underneath ....so i love Dominant dirty talk

In person......
Shhhhh......
Lol......
I love dirty talk to and love to spin tales of sexy scenarios with both of us doing sexy adventurous things and I excel at dirty talk in general. any Austin guys should give me a try. and zena if you get to Austin we should, go to friends swing club and I can whisper in your ear, dirty talk your panties off, dirty talk your defenses down and then top the hell out of you on the sybian, in the sex swing and maybe even to the st. andrews cross when you're naked and spread open and defenseless to my charms and hitachi. I can make you speak in tongues baby'. I am so good at dirty talk, you'll be dripping wet and begging for relief.