President Donald Trump publicly thanked Saudi Arabia for plunging oil prices

Anyone else enjoying the lower gas prices? If this is what happens then President Trump should authorize the deaths of a couple more WaPo Arab double agents.

• WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 08:34 AM
Maybe I see through the mists of fantasy and ignorance and correctly see that the real enemy is Iran -- a nation-state that sponsors world terrorism and that also actively killed hundreds of Americans in Beirut, and not Saudi Arabia, a nation-state that is allied with the U.S. to keep Odumbo's vision of an Iran with nuclear weapons emerging as the new power center in S.W. Asia. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are stuck in the distant past....1983.

You hero was selling arms to Iran about that time. Maybe Obama and Reagan are twins.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 08:36 AM
Anyone else enjoying the lower gas prices? If this is what happens then President Trump should authorize the deaths of a couple more WaPo Arab double agents.

Originally Posted by gnadfly

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...re-rolled-back

Seems you should be thanking Russia...
You can thank Russia again.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 10:40 AM
You can thank Russia again. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Russia and the United States are pumping out more oil than ever and Trump and IB thank Saudi Arabia!
Obama is butting in and saying, "hey don't forget about me butch" and claiming the thanks are all due him
You are stuck in the distant past....1983.

You hero was selling arms to Iran about that time. Maybe Obama and Reagan are twins. Originally Posted by WTF
It's the same regime and same agenda: world-wide jihad against the Christian West.

Actually, if you'll recall, Reagan employed the Iraqis against Iran. Conversely, Odumbo employed the Iranians against Israel. Big fucking difference.

Thank Trump for employing the Saudis and their cheap oil against the Iranians to reverse and undo the shit Odumbo fucked-up.
Up as much as I hate to admit this, I like President Trump even more every day. I loved it when he warned we’re here helping you and going to still raise the gas prices. He threatened that if they kept messing around that we would not be protecting them and in any fashion any longer. As much as I hate to admit l, I like Trump more and more every day. I loved it when he told them we’re here helping you and Still want to still raise the gas prices. He warned that if they kept messing around that we would not be protecting them in any fashion any longer. It was not long after that when the gas passes dropped. Hallelujah!
It's the same regime and same agenda: world-wide jihad against the Christian West.

Actually, if you'll recall, Reagan employed the Iraqis against Iran. Conversely, Odumbo employed the Iranians against Israel. Big fucking difference.

Thank Trump for employing the Saudis and their cheap oil against the Iranians to reverse and undo the shit Odumbo fucked-up.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hello Friend. What did you expect Obama to do. Hes not part our Christian West lifestyle. Hes a Muslim. Big fucking difference. That cock sucking Obama doesn't know what its like to be washed in the blood of the Lamb. Paybacks a bitch. Jesus is going to open a big ole can of Christian Jihad whip ass on those Iranians and Obama. I bet right now Jesus is thanking the Saudis for the cheap gas. Oh and thanking King Trump for moving his embassy back to Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: This is just Christian Satire to show the silliness of the Alt right
Hello Friend. What did you expect Obama to do. Hes not part our Christian West lifestyle. Hes a Muslim. Big fucking difference. That cock sucking Obama doesn't know what its like to be washed in the blood of the Lamb. Paybacks a bitch. Jesus is going to open a big ole can of Christian Jihad whip ass on those Iranians and Obama. I bet right now Jesus is thanking the Saudis for the cheap gas. Oh and thanking President Trump for moving his embassy back to Jerusalem. Originally Posted by themystic
FTFY, and emphasized the important part.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2018, 07:13 PM
Up as much as I hate to admit this, I like President Trump even more every day. I loved it when he warned we’re here helping you and going to still raise the gas prices. He threatened that if they kept messing around that we would not be protecting them and in any fashion any longer. As much as I hate to admit l, I like Trump more and more every day. I loved it when he told them we’re here helping you and Still want to still raise the gas prices. He warned that if they kept messing around that we would not be protecting them in any fashion any longer. It was not long after that when the gas passes dropped. Hallelujah! Originally Posted by LaylaHeights
Russia increased oil output. .. thank them too.