President Donald Trump publicly thanked Saudi Arabia for plunging oil prices

I have three 3' x 5' American flags. Two were awarded to me for my service to this nation. The other one I bought so that on proper occasions I can hang it from the flag pole as a sign of my devotion to this nation.

What Soviet souvenirs (no flags, btw) I have, I acquired from battlefields in Afghanistan.

You would have had to have been there to appreciate the experience, and your being there would have been a sign of your loyalty to this country that is absent in your posts. But, alas, you have given no such signal in either your words or your actions, and you continue to repeat Putin's propaganda that was sowed in 2016.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the low gas prices enabled by the Saudis.

So you took no pride in resisting the Soviet-backed communistic incursion into Central America? That's just the way Putin likes his Americans. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I thought I was supposed to support Putin, North Korea and Saudis. Isn't that the new American way?

And tell Germany, France, Canada and are other fake allies to go fuck themselves

Does Donald Putin have business dealings with the Russians and Saudi's? Maybe his tax returns will show that
I thought I was supposed to support Putin, North Korea and Saudis. Isn't that the new American way? No. That's untrue. Quite obviously you've been misinformed by the talking-heads you choose to listen to.

And tell Germany, France, Canada and are other fake allies to go fuck themselves The correct analysis would show it was Germany, France and Canada were enjoying perks at American taxpayers expense that those countries weren't entitled to. Trump simply told them to pony up: not fuck-off, as you were wrongly told. BTW, did you ever hear of a guy named Mubarak?

Does Donald TRUMP (FTFY, you misspelled his name again) have business dealings with the Russians and Saudi's? You mean like hildebeest and Podesta? They're still investigating hildebeest. Maybe, we'll soon find out. Maybe his tax returns will show that Don't let the talking-heads in the lame-stream media get your hopes up, again, since they've lied to you so many, many times in the past. It would be horrible to see you suffer yet another great disappointment.
Originally Posted by themystic
BTW, this afternoon I'll be headed to a gas station and pumping some of that inexpensive gas into my vehicle. Thank you Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia!
BTW, this afternoon I'll be headed to a gas station and pumping some of that inexpensive gas into my vehicle. Thank you Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I would rather pay more for gas that suck Saudi dick like Mr. Trump and a great deal of his "base". Enjoy your cheap gas IB and be sure and thank a Saudi at the Quickie Mart. MAGA Brother
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2018, 10:32 AM
BTW, this afternoon I'll be headed to a gas station and pumping some of that inexpensive gas into my vehicle. Thank you Donald Trump and Saudi Arabia! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Be sure and thank Yrump for letting the Iranians gas station open.

Maybe you should thank Obama too!

Don't forget to thank him for thatdrop in oil stock prices!

you got a lot of thinking to do
We do not help them because of any resources they have....damn. Is that what you think? Look where they are located.

We initially were very reluctant to sanction the Jewish state... but how the fuck could we trust all those cut throat Arabs?

We have oil now and really need neither Isreal or the Arabs like we once did.

Not sure why Trump is kissing all their asses but the Iranians. Hell he should kiss theirs and call it a day! Originally Posted by WTF
I was criticizing you claiming we didn't need to help them since we didn't need oil - damn, get your story straight.

The Israeli's are our friends, the others are practical about life, including killing the assholes they do not like.

I don't like it, but it is the world we have.
I would rather pay more for gas that suck Saudi dick like Mr. Trump and a great deal of his "base". Enjoy your cheap gas IB and be sure and thank a Saudi at the Quickie Mart. MAGA Brother Originally Posted by themystic
FYI, I buy fuel from Murphy's: American owned, but market prices still reflect Saudi output.

Thank you Trump and Saudi Arabia!

BTW, Odumbo is the only president to suck Muslim dick. Moochelle taught him how to do it the way she likes it.

FYI, I buy fuel from Murphy's: American owned, but market prices still reflect Saudi output.

BTW, Odumbo is the only president to suck Muslim dick. Moochelle taught him how to do it the way she likes it.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fake picture IB. The real Donald J Putin dick sucking is in Helsinki, North Korea and Saudi Arabia. Those are countries you openly support in this forum. Birds of a feather tend to flock together. Not always, but often. Glad your not one of their flock, with your distinguished military record and all
Fake picture IB. The real Donald J Putin dick sucking is in Helsinki, North Korea and Saudi Arabia. Those are countries you openly support in this forum. Birds of a feather tend to flock together. Not always, but often. Glad your not one of their flock, with your distinguished military record and all Originally Posted by themystic
Not a fake picture. Odumbo bent over at the waist, undid the king's fly, and began to suck dick for all the world to see.

It didn't raise Saudi Arabian fuel costs one penny, but it did get a rise out of the the king's member.

BTW, it's dim-retards who are still regurgitating Putin's propaganda hand delivered to team hildebeest to disseminate to her "#Grubered" minions.

Oh, you quite misunderstood. I never suggested I was a war hero, but I would argue that anyone who dared to put on this country's uniform and pick up a rifle to defend this country's interests on the DMZ in Korea against North Korea and in the Fulda Gap in Germany against the Soviet Union has demonstrated through personal actions the wholesale falsity of your non-substantive accusations. The fact that you didn't stand against Korea or the Russians and that you completely bought into Putin's propaganda since 2016 would indicate that it would be you who unwaveringly supports Russia and Korea.

Meanwhile, in regards to Saudi Arabia, I'll follow FDR's much venerated approach to foreign policy: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." That coupled with a profound sense of national pride: "nationalism", is how we prevailed during WWII.
Were you also deployed to stop the Caravan from the Drug Dealers and the Islamic terrorists. Gas prices usually go up when there is a major war. Maybe the Saudis can help protect us with those new weapons we sell them. Of course since a million new jobs will be created by that sale, we might not have anyone to go. Hopefully our border control has been trained in how to fight women and children. They do have rocks. Heil to the NEW AMERICA. MANA!!!! Make America Nationalist Again
Thanks for killing that journalist also. More will be killed thanks to Trump allowing " the enemy of the people" to die. Trump is a scum bag. He will get his "karma" Originally Posted by themystic
Some people never get their karma... we all forget very fast and things just blend in. Like a chameleon. All you have to do is distract the majority. I only in the recent 6 years realize how easy it is with human ... I just shake my head.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 06:19 AM
FYI,

Don't forget to thank them for 9/11 IB.
Don't forget to thank them for 9/11 IB. Originally Posted by WTF
Im sure Trump and his bas would be happy if the Saudis blew up the new WTC. Would be good for business. Who gives a shit about anything else right? "Its the economy stupid"- Some politician
Were you also deployed to stop the Caravan from the Drug Dealers and the Islamic terrorists. Yeah, back in the late '80s. Gas prices usually go up when there is a major war. Prices are low, indicating there is no major war.Maybe the Saudis can help protect us with those new weapons we sell them. Just like Iraq. Of course since a million new jobs will be created by that sale, we might not have anyone to go. Your anti-American sentiments are yours and yours alone. Hopefully our border control has been trained in how to fight women and children. 90% of the caravan is comprised of military age males. They do have rocks. So did David when he slew Goliath. Heil to the NEW AMERICA. There you go with your anti-American slogans, again. MANA!!!! Make America Nationalist Again Millions of men and women, including myself, took an oath to defend the Constitution of the U.S. -- not Guatemala or Mexico. If that makes me a nationalist, I'm damn proud of it and your attempts to bastardize my service makes me even prouder. Originally Posted by themystic

Don't forget to thank them for 9/11 IB. Originally Posted by WTF
Seem to recall bin Laden had to relocate to Afghanistan because it wasn't good for his health to remain in Saudi Arabia. So, this animus directed at Saudi Arabia is misplaced. Trump and the Saudis deserve praise for bringing down the cost of gas at the pumps.

Im sure Trump and his bas would be happy if the Saudis blew up the new WTC. Would be good for business. Who gives a shit about anything else right? "Its the economy stupid"- Some politician Originally Posted by themystic
Did you join in the hunt for bin Laden and spend time in Afghanistan trying to capture or kill the guy that masterminded the destruction of the WTC and nearly 3,000 people? You weren't there; so, you cannot possibly fathom the likes and dislikes of those who were.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 08:08 AM
Im sure Trump and his bas would be happy if the Saudis blew up the new WTC. Would be good for business. Who gives a shit about anything else right? "Its the economy stupid"- Some politician Originally Posted by themystic

Trump was right when he basically said his followers did care what immoral acts Trump commits.

Trump could turn on the Jews and IB would chant Heil Trump!
Seem to recall bin Laden had to relocate to Afghanistan because it wasn't good for his health to remain in Saudi Arabia. So, this animus directed at Saudi Arabia is misplaced. Trump and the Saudis deserve praise for bringing down the cost of gas at the pumps.

Did you join in the hunt for bin Laden and spend time in Afghanistan trying to capture or kill the guy that masterminded the destruction of the WTC and nearly 3,000 people? You weren't there; so, you cannot possibly fathom the likes and dislikes of those who were. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
David & Goliath? Not only a War Hero but an Evangelical One. My apologies good sir. I pledge allegiance to the Saudi, North Korean & Russian Flag. And to the Nationalist Republic for which it stands. One Nation under Putin. With no liberty or justice for anyone else. Heil Putin. Heil Donald Putin