SHOW me something NEW Wichita

Just to let you know Wichita I love sex which is a given and learning about other peoples pleasures.

So I am wanting to get out of my comfort zone and I will be with you guys in a few weeks visiting MBHONEY sexy ass.

What is something you enjoy doing during sex or something you have been wanting to try?
Mine would ne voyeurism...Id love to be watched and than watch someone else....I have several more but that my biggest. Only thing about watching is Id want to have my hands and mouth busy as well...
Personally would love to watch two women pleasure one another and get off. And after they are rested from the first round bring me in with both of them for round two
i luv luv luv my MFM and my FMF play!!

I have a fantasy about you... I so wanna lick some guys cum off your nice round booty and share it with you!!!!!

And yes my sexy as fuck lady friend....you rock!
  • Jcg35
  • 05-01-2021, 08:17 AM
I love TUHA and TUMA if this is something you are into. I would love to see you
I want to watch while you fuck a guy and then join in afterward to give you a round 2!
Sounds like fun me too
well gentleman lets et it up, ill be thyere4 friday for the weekend.
You got another guy so I can watch first?
Im coming to town boys!!!
I will be there Monday and will need a nice cold beer and would love to here about ALL your kinks..Im pretty bored!
Anybody down to do a tag team on Queen V message me. I'd prefer to watch first and then go after.