Thinking of visiting...

I'm thinking of visiting Kentucky soon...
Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay? Cities I should visit? Nice and safe places in those cities I could stay.

XOXO
Cara
Hi Cara,

Nice pix! If you are coming to Louisville the most popular hotels for providers are along I-64 at the Blakenbaker and Hurstbourne exits...East End. Another option some of the gals use are down off I-264 near the airport and Preston Hwy but I wouldn't recommend those.

I can't speak for other cities in KY. Good luck and safe travels!
I don't stay in hotels ,but agree on what Mako said. If you come visit feel free to shout out if you have time for lunch!
Please come out and play with us ... Cara! Stay where ever your miles gives you the best rate ... This is a safe city. Or you can stay with me and during lunch you are the main course and the dessert... Lol
This lady has been accumulating some rave reviews in other areas, and MY GAWD, what an ass !!!!

Treat her well my Ky. friends. I only wish I was able to get free to chase her down where ever she lands.
I travel to Kentucky quite a bit; Louisville is great and has wonderful hotels for you to provide discreet service. I'd also recommend staying in Elizabethtown (it's next to a military base and a short commute to Louisville) or Lexington (the other major city in Kentucky).
  • bam71
  • 02-01-2015, 09:01 PM
I hope you visit soon. I agree with east end. I travel to Louisville quite a bit and its,a great town.
Wow! Thank you guys for all the helpful tips. I cannot wait to visit.
And badbadgirl, I would love to have lunch with you.