I want to clarify my poor TCB skills

Recently, a client pointed out to me that he almost didn’t see me because it was so difficult for him to schedule with me.He said he sent multiple PMs, but I never responded. I was so surprised because I’m not the way he thought I was.
I want y’all to know that I am completely independent and DDF.I was having a real hard time scheduling because it has been difficult for me to get a babysitter.I have children and they mean everything to me!!!
I guess I didn’t see it from the client’s perspective…that your time is valuable and I want to apologize to anyone who became frustrated because they wanted to see me but weren’t able to because of my situation.Anyone who has seen me knows that I really care about making you feel good.I love pleasing men!!
I hope all of you that won’t see me because of TCB will give me a second chance!!I will be working as much as possible for the next four days.I guarantee you’ll have a great time with me!!

SexyVictoria
www.preferred411.com/P143382
469-573-3058
Very nice. I appreciate it you looking at it from our POV. We know that life happens, but this hobby is a business, so check your mail/PM as frequently as possible as there is really no excuse at all to not respond back to an inquiry, even if it is to say "no thank you". Your children do not have to have a babysitter for you to answer an email within a reasonable amount of time.

A good idea is to line out a dependable babysitter that you can count on between the days/hours you want to see or can see clients. Then let the babysitter know or ask how much time is needed to get the kiddos from you to the sitter then add the time it takes you to get ready for him and relay that amount of time to your perspective client that you need that much advanced notice before the scheduled time of when he would like to see you.
Very nice. I appreciate it you looking at it from our POV. We know that life happens, but this hobby is a business, so check your mail/PM as frequently as possible as there is really no excuse at all to not respond back to an inquiry, even if it is to say "no thank you". Your children do not have to have a babysitter for you to answer an email within a reasonable amount of time.

A good idea is to line out a dependable babysitter that you can count on between the days/hours you want to see or can see clients. Then let the babysitter know or ask how much time is needed to get the kiddos from you to the sitter then add the time it takes you to get ready for him and relay that amount of time to your perspective client that you need that much advanced notice before the scheduled time of when he would like to see you. Originally Posted by davidfree986
You are right, David. I will make sure to respond to all of my requests. (I hope there are many)

Kisses!

Victoria
Thanks Victoria...I know most of you girls try be prompt with responses and on time with appointments. Real world stuff happens with us guys, too.

It's the posted history here of a Provider's TCB skills that either keeps them busy or not.
Thanks for letting us know you're trying.
I hope all of you that won’t see me because of TCB will give me a second chance!!I will be working as much as possible for the next four days.I guarantee you’ll have a great time with me!! Originally Posted by SexyVictoria
That's hella respectable. In a world where most folks want to blame it on someone else you're owning it and all I have to say is bravo!

A good idea is to line out a dependable babysitter that you can count on between the days/hours you want to see or can see clients. Then let the babysitter know or ask how much time is needed to get the kiddos from you to the sitter then add the time it takes you to get ready for him and relay that amount of time to your perspective client that you need that much advanced notice before the scheduled time of when he would like to see you. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Dude, as much solid advice as I've seen you've given if you don't run an agency you should or at least pimp. I kid! I kid! (About the pimp part, but not about the solid advice)
Sorry. I looked at your pics and I am no longer able to focus on the point of your post. All the blood rushed out of my brain. What was it you were trying to say?
^^^^^^ what he said
Victoria I want to see you and be pleased!!
No such thing as bad publicity
Victoria sweetheart....we need to meet again next month babe! Text me when you're available darlin!
Nicely done Victoria
If a provider is responsible for children then as far as I'm concerned if she DOESN'T put her family FIRST I won't want to see her.
Victoria is one cool chick and worth the extra effort to see!
It's funny seeing this since we have been working on trying to meet. My opinion would be its challenging to schedule with you but not discouraging. We all have lives outside the hobby and I don't think no one just sit there all day waiting for providers or hobbyists to respond to request. My recommendation would be making sure to schedule time to respond to request and make sure all parties are complete before going dark.

You're doing your best and that's all can be asked and I'm still trying to meet your Sexy Ass!!
Victoria,

As others have said, very mice pics. Your showcase lists your availability as 8am-12am, and Saturday and Sunday. This gives the impression to me at least that you have wide open availability most of the time. If this is not the case, you may want to consider being a little more specific. Are there days and times when you are freely available? For other times you may want to say something like, by arrangement only (I'm sure other ladies can help you word this better than me). Yes, I like an appointment to be at a convenient time for me, but I'm also willing to work with a lady to find a mutually agreeable time, and understand that you may not have that answer when we first make contact.
I have a VERY similiar situation with my son. I always say my schedule is very open with proper notice. As well on your schedule just put a note in there saying, "please ask" I ask most in town gents to give me a days notice at least.