I see several girls sayin they dont do BBFS

Are there actual girls out there that do BBFS? Just curious if there is. That wud surprise me. I mite be interested in doing that. I cud very easily get tested. Are there any girls that actually do that?
Honey you would be surprised a LOT of girls do that's why a lot of clients annoying ask for it. & That's also why a lot of the ladies here feel the need to put it in their signature lines to EXTRA clarify that they don't feel comfortable engaging in BBFS
Im surprised any girls do that. There taking a gamble unless the guy has a test or somethn.
We are not allowed to put any service in our signature lines. I had no bbfs in mine and a mod made me take it out.
There is no danger whatsoever. Diseases occur 2 ways poor nutrition and vaccines, that's it. America is heavily medicated and vaccinated. The numbers don't lie.
There is no danger whatsoever. Diseases occur 2 ways poor nutrition and vaccines, that's it. America is heavily medicated and vaccinated. The numbers don't lie. Originally Posted by ilikeit09
Surely you jest.
There is no danger whatsoever. Diseases occur 2 ways poor nutrition and vaccines, that's it. America is heavily medicated and vaccinated. The numbers don't lie. Originally Posted by ilikeit09
OMG that must be it!
Man and I though it was risky... lol
Available (:
Here is the definitive thread on the subject:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=296373

If you still want to pursue, I'd suggest starting a new ISO thread clearly stating what you want in the title. The title of this thread may actually confuse some women, since so many don't even bother to read the original post before they say "I'm available!"
I never understood why girls do bbbj But won't do bbfs.. The damage is already done lmao
I never understood why girls do bbbj But won't do bbfs.. The damage is already done lmao Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
The chances of getting a std from a Bbbj are far less then bbfs those are the facts but anyone who is dumb enough to have raw sex is asking for it, tests don't always show what someone has. I guess thats why I only get Bbbj I've never done fs and I probably never will just too risky but condoms do work tho so to all my fellow hunters, strap up or else!!!
. I'm pretty sure the chances of getting an Std doing RAW ANYTHING are the same... But i guess that's what makes some feel safer about doing it bc they "put there tongue to the back of there mouth" lather, rinse with listerine & repeat.. References don't change the fact that ANYONES health can change at any time!
extra cash can usually be the international language for anything you want.
Surely you jest. Originally Posted by oldmarine
In the age of information ignorance is a choice. Everything about our lifes is fake, the water, the air, the food, elections, money, government. We are ruled like cattle, fear is the mind killer. Americans are fat, lazy, sick and fearful. In a society ruled by fear the people are slaves like americans, and let's not forget astronomically stupid. Our children are dying in high numbers 34th place in infant mortality as a result of heavy vaccinations they are also beyond sick. Cancer is a fungus and nothing more, doctors in america are the 3rd leading factor in deaths, sure go ahead and trust them see if you don't end up dead. Bare sex will result in pregnancy that's a fact. Any lessions as a result of sex the body will cure it in a matter of days or a week. The body is built as a perfect machine to heal the body. You just have to let it by eating right, wake up.
OMG that must be it!
Man and I though it was risky... lol Originally Posted by needingmilking
LOL ignorance is bliss, keep being rule in fear slave.