Help with reviews

hello my name is tropic Ava and I been a registered member for eccie since march of 2014, but I just became verified a week ago without any reviews because I had a good friend put in a referral for me, But the reason for no reviews is because I had went away for a year and a half with a little legal trouble, so I didn't get the opportunity to participate on eccie like I would have like to. clients are skeptical because I have no reviews, which I understand but I would like to know how I go about this situation. I would really love to participate more. Any advice Let me know please!
My suggestion would be to post your menu and pricing. Are you GFE or PSE?
Post some information about yourself. Menu, pics, donation, etc..
PM if you are more comfortable that but you have to entice people to want to see you.
So you have been in Jail for a year and half. Your are not helping yourself...
GFE
I didn't say I was in jail for a year and a half...if you don't have nothing positive to say don't reply to my post please and thank you!
Damn. Saw your pics. You have legs all the way up to your ass.
Pics please
She got ass for days! Nice
  • NYr
  • 04-26-2016, 06:02 PM
Use the Ad section for posting of rates and services.

Moved to Coed as this is a general topic about how a lady can get reviews. (not a welcome wagon thread)
hello my name is tropic Ava and I been a registered member for eccie since march of 2014, but I just became verified a week ago without any reviews because I had a good friend put in a referral for me, But the reason for no reviews is because I had went away for a year and a half with a little legal trouble, so I didn't get the opportunity to participate on eccie like I would have like to. clients are skeptical because I have no reviews, which I understand but I would like to know how I go about this situation. I would really love to participate more. Any advice Let me know please! Originally Posted by TropicAva
If you like me, then you'll LOVE Ava. She is a friend of mine in the RW as we go back very, very far.

Hang in there girl.
TopicAva, just saw your Showcase pics. You are Gorgeous.

I am always willing to help a lady with reviews.

You'll get more reviews as fellas check out your Showcase.
Ava,

You're very pretty and 6' tall? Holy shit!!

Do yourself a favor and familiarize yourself with the hobby acronyms.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

Figure out which ones are applicable in your sessions and update your showcase. Read the "independent reviews" section. You can see there which activities are common around here and look them up in that link to see if they're what you want to offer.

Remember, what you post in these forums and what you put in your showcase is all part of your presence here. That's what gents will see when they are looking for companionship.
I am betting if you provide some really good review specials there should be ho problems getting reviews.
thanks everyone. I appreciate the positive feed back. I actually just got my first review today.