Provider problem

I saw a provider one time and now she is texting and calling my phone requesting money and help. I really enjoyed my time with the provider but I don't want to do anything right now and I am uncomfortable with the urgent crisis calls. How do I handle this?
I saw a provider one time and now she is texting and calling my phone requesting money and help. I really enjoyed my time with the provider but I don't want to do anything right now and I am uncomfortable with the urgent crisis calls. How do I handle this? Originally Posted by tallguy1117
I saw a provider one time and now she is texting and calling my phone requesting money and help. I really enjoyed my time with the provider but I don't want to do anything right now and I am uncomfortable with the urgent crisis calls. How do I handle this? Originally Posted by tallguy1117
I find that to be very unprofessional
Sorry to hear you experience such ignorance.
Hit the block button dahh-ling
ditto...unprofessional!

I would NEVER ask for anything I didnt earn!!

hope it works out sugar!!!!!
Block the number and move on. And if you are so inclined post name here so we all can be careful on who to avoid.
I'm also curious who. Hopefully nobody I plan on visiting. Could you either on me or let me pm you?
PM the name
It is in the water, it won't leave.
It takes two to tango.

Don't feed the bears.

You reap what you sew.

Confucius say man with hand in pocket feel cocky.
Confucius also say to paint your home in the winter requires many coats....wait...crap wrong website forum.
BD out
I despise it when ladies in this industry stoops so low. Perhaps if you share this thread with her, she will get a clue. Sorry that this has happened to you.

Juliette