State: Texas
Address: Over off Luna road
Activities: BBFS (^) BBBJ, Standing missionary and
1p

Doggy to CIP. 69 action and some kissing
Hair Length and Color: Dark and put up to reveal her beautiful face
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Above 5 ft and I would say about 110 lbs. Beautiful face and smile and nice tities
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 05-09-2023, 09:49 AM
She’s one of the best looking yet. BK always bringing in that hot Cali talent
Is she skinny?
BBFS CIP included?
Nothing is included at BK.
  • Aoi
  • 05-10-2023, 07:15 AM
Is she skinny? Originally Posted by SpringFest
Yep
Becca has a great body but is definitely late 30’s at least. Small MM B with small scar underneath from the surgery. Nice ass and legs - not too skinny. Body as good as Siena I’m my opinion but not quite as pretty in the face. Definitely worth a visit. If you are into hardcore, rough sex not sure she is the best fit.
Becca has a great body but is definitely late 30’s at least. Small MM B with small scar underneath from the surgery. Nice ass and legs - not too skinny. Body as good as Siena I’m my opinion but not quite as pretty in the face. Definitely worth a visit. If you are into hardcore, rough sex not sure she is the best fit. Originally Posted by quickfox8
Even more useful than reading this review lol
Becca has a great body but is definitely late 30’s at least. Small MM B with small scar underneath from the surgery. Nice ass and legs - not too skinny. Body as good as Siena I’m my opinion but not quite as pretty in the face. Definitely worth a visit. If you are into hardcore, rough sex not sure she is the best fit. Originally Posted by quickfox8
Visited Becca this morning. I thought she could actually be the youngest current studio scene. Definitely in her 20s. Very GFE experience little shy and sweet.
Visited Becca this morning. I thought she could actually be the youngest current studio scene. Definitely in her 20s. Very GFE experience little shy and sweet. Originally Posted by Let me inside 08
VERY doubtful. Are you going to review Becca?
Even more useful than reading this review lol Originally Posted by ErikHua621
This is true.
VERY doubtful. Are you going to review Becca? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Wonder when this little boy will attack AS or michiko promoters?
Oh wait, he can’t because that will be like attacking himselves or his handles.
  • Aoi
  • 05-12-2023, 10:04 AM
This is true. Originally Posted by ntxguy
So when are you going to be useful to this forum and review anyone? Oh? Never? Why are you here again?
Everyone needs to stay on topic of the review.
You are always welcome to start a thread in the sandbox or the discussion forum for off topic questions.