Name: Violet
Phone: After screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Green-light1.net
City: Farmers branch/dallas
State: Texas
Address: Luna and 635 area
Activities: Bbbfs a quick bj shower
Hair Length and Color: Short hair touching shoulders tied up during shower and session
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5ft 4 c cups not b mommy tummy not skinny one tatoo on left foot
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear about the session. Definitely been there before. It making it hard with all those damn promoter reviews.
Instead of “terrible vision” you could replace it with “terrible ethics.” The promoters on this board have ruined it with help from the moderators.
Thanks for the honest review.
This is why you can't trust a lot of the reviews, I usually wait till someone is reviewed 5+ times and not by the most commons Promoter handles..

they be hyping for real
True it wasnt loke it used to be, i dont know who to believe anymore.
Dang I was tempted to go see her too. Thanks for the review.. Ill pass on her now.

If I may, I say visit Mint. I think she was a great visit.
Sorry for your poor experience ampsarethebest. There are fewer and fewer reviewers we can believe.
Good thing about GL is that if the girl is not up to doing the hot cooking then they pull her out of the kitchen.
They’re on top of their $hi+ !
Dammmmm to bad for you and thanks for the info.

I ventured back to an AMP several days ago. Went to Michiko Spa on Emerald Street, and was not disapointed. BBFS for no upcharge!

I ventured back to an AMP several days ago. Went to Michiko Spa on Emerald Street, and was not disapointed. BBFS for no upcharge! Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Like Tom Brady says
“ Lets Go “
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This board is dying a slow death and the moderators aren’t smart enough to do anything about it.
The people/money have spoken, looks like she’s already gone from the website.
Yeah think she was removed from the roster yesterday. One thing ill give GL credit for.. they will pull a girl who is not good pretty fast