URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/hera
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Provided after screening
Activities: bBBJ,SHOWER,CG,MISH,CIM fia
Hair Length and Color: Light Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not the girl in pic. Her face find of looks like the last pic. But her tits are fake and saggy no nipples or very small nipples. Cooch was reddish which was a turn off. She has wrinkles o on her face. Only thing she had going for her was her height. She is tiny.
Recommendation: no never
I usually don't like to write reviews but was wanted to warn others like of the bs on here.
I usually don't like to write reviews but was wanted to warn others like of the bs on here. Originally Posted by Tattilover
I would feel better about your review, if vadc had not been banned days ago, and if your tone and language wasn't a spitting image.

Oh, and if your stated reason for assuming a new handle didn't arouse complete skepticism.

You have an obvious agenda AGAINST Hera, or the Studio that employs her. That is obvious to all.
Believe what you want. It doesn't affect me. You want to see saggy old fake tits be my guest. Want to be told it's extra for msog be my guest
You say in another post you forgot your handle and password for your old account. Did you mean to say you forgot which one of your old handles wasn't banned so you started a new account? It must be hard to keep track of so many handles.
Believe what you want. It doesn't affect me. You want to see saggy old fake tits be my guest. Want to be told it's extra for msog be my guest Originally Posted by Tattilover

Ok. I said what needed to be said. point counterpoint.
  • Aoi
  • 05-16-2023, 01:03 PM
Believe what you want. It doesn't affect me. You want to see saggy old fake tits be my guest. Want to be told it's extra for msog be my guest Originally Posted by Tattilover
Gee. A troll account gets banned recently and here you are, out of nowhere, who happens to have knowhow of this forum.

Gosh, that's convenient.

If you've actually seen Hera, you'd know she is very attractive.
Lol guys don't need to attack me. I'm just asking everyone to be honest. My old handle is tatti123
Gee. A troll account gets banned recently and here you are, out of nowhere, who happens to have knowhow of this forum.

Gosh, that's convenient.

If you've actually seen Hera, you'd know she is very attractive. Originally Posted by Aoi
If you 60 some she's cute I guess. But doesn't change the fact she's mid 40 and saggy tits
Lol guys don't need to attack me. I'm just asking everyone to be honest. My old handle is tatti123 Originally Posted by Tattilover
I thought you forgot it?
I know committed few using that handle. But if you don't want to believe it all good with me. I wanted to let fellow hobbiest know. I guess you don't care about over hyped fake reviews
I know committed few using that handle. But if you don't want to believe it all good with me. I wanted to let fellow hobbiest know. I guess you don't care about over hyped fake reviews Originally Posted by Tattilover
Take a quick look at my posting history and you'll learn that I do have a problem over hyped, fake and promotional reviews. I also have a problem with a couple of idiots that keep returning with new handles.
I know committed few using that handle. But if you don't want to believe it all good with me. I wanted to let fellow hobbiest know. I guess you don't care about over hyped fake reviews Originally Posted by Tattilover
Thanks for the info
Take a quick look at my posting history and you'll learn that I do have a problem over hyped, fake and promotional reviews. I also have a problem with a couple of idiots that keep returning with new handles. Originally Posted by ntxguy
You can check my old handle Tatti123 and this one I don't wrote revoe or comment that much. But I like to read reviews submit by others. This is the first review I written because hera was being hyped up on here but she was a big let down. Also understand everyone has different standards of beauty but why the heck they lying about age or fake tits or msog. I nothing to gain by writing this but I wanted to let others like me know who dont vist studios frequently the trust. I don't understand why everyone is upset abouty review. Not a troll not a promoter not a boy
You can check my old handle Tatti123 and this one I don't wrote revoe or comment that much. But I like to read reviews submit by others. This is the first review I written because hera was being hyped up on here but she was a big let down. Also understand everyone has different standards of beauty but why the heck they lying about age or fake tits or msog. I nothing to gain by writing this but I wanted to let others like me know who dont vist studios frequently the trust. I don't understand why everyone is upset abouty review. Not a troll not a promoter not a boy Originally Posted by Tattilover
Can you please just skip all the in between stuff and go straight to asking the Mods to close your account?