Date: 06/26
Name: Sunny/Selena
Phone: 316-369-1492
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/aus...scorts/3334854
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Hotel off 35 and 71
Activities: She Greeted me in a long Black and white Chinese dress with a slit in the skirt all the way up to her waist. Very sexy! started with Massage and LFK, then Datyx 2, BBBJ x3, 69, stripper slide, Cfs, HJ, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Long Reddish Brown. Wavy
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall for an asian, maybe 5'8. pretty face, Gorgeous body, tight and toned. Fake round butt, done very well. Great MM's as well. Spoke decent english. IN the ad, the set of of pics with the red swimsuit closely resembles her shape. her hygiene is impecable!
Recommendation: Yes
Can you PM rates?
Yes need rates. Ad says 1.8, is that accurate ?
Thanks for the review !
your last review was in nebraska but they share the same number?
contacting that number always gives an address that does the “cartel” scam
contacting that number always gives an address that does the “cartel” scam Originally Posted by filoisaiah
Thanks for catching that! Something off about a review with the same number in Nebraska and Austin!
Definitely something odd for sure. I text the 316 number and was given an Austin location off 35 frontage, but never did go to see her. The previous ad from the OP that uses this number has a link that shows a different number, which doesn't make sense since it was prior to this post. I'm really confused and probably saved a headache or more.
contacting that number always gives an address that does the “cartel” scam Originally Posted by filoisaiah
its a rotation! they travel all over the place! I use this number quite frequently because, from my experience 7 out of 10 times it's a win...
180 for regular hour... 300 VIP
Thanks, hard pass