Date: 3-26-20
Name: Kennedy Bunz
Phone: 817-612-0522
Email Address: - https://www.redtablegirls.com/
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=328130

City: Ft. Worth
State: Texas
Address: I-35W & I-20 General Area.
Activities: Kennedy speaks many languages, all very well. She speaks Sign Language, English (L2), Russian. She also gave a great massage, and we had good conversations, and she pays attention to you, and makes you feel like you're the only priority she has during your time with her.
Hair Length and Color: Strawberry Blonde, about shoulder length. I think her more recent photos have her hair a lighter color now.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Approximately 5'4 to 5'6? Didn't really pay too much attention after I saw her, and she walked me to the room. Kind of got distracted....

She has large, MM breasts that are beautifully done. They're soft, and luscious. Her face is pretty, and she has a beautiful smile that makes you feel welcome as soon as you see her.
Recommendation: Yes
How much is the donation?
Newb friendly? A few hotties there
Maybe I'm just not reading between the lines here but is the VIP deluxe L3 service?
Maybe I'm just not reading between the lines here but is the VIP deluxe L3 service? Originally Posted by Cuckleberryfin
Indeed. VIP deluxe is L3
Excellent post JP and I too remember my first visit with great fondness! First trip to the ranch and first time on a milking table. I remember thinking "What's the big deal...I'm just facing the other direction." Man was I wrong. The comfort and the overall experience of sensation was awesome!!

I had originally booked with KB but had Evelyn as a substitute. The dedication to MSOG definitely wasn't there, which was disappointing since I paid VIP pricing for what ended up being one L2. There was an attempt at a second pop...but when the provider asks "Can you finish in five minutes?" it kinda kills the mood.

I am determined to get back there and spend some time KB and Neveah!!

Great review!!
Alex