syracuse food recommendations?

My friend Kelsie Layne and I are planning a 2-night rendezvous in Syracuse really soon. At some point we want to treat ourselves to some good food and we were hoping some of you gents could point us in the right direction! We both like a good burger, and bonus points if the bartender can properly pour.
Ale n Angus Pub
  • stein
  • 07-12-2022, 05:33 PM
I agree with the Ale n Angus for the burger. For Italian try Francescas
Ale N Angus is the best place hands down for burgers.....although Loded has more unique burgers. If you are near Erie Blvd the Distillery is pretty good. For Italian try Pastabilities. The Preserve at 405 and Oh My Darling are really good too.

Oh, and I would be happy to treat.
for some cheap weenies google "glory hole in syracuse"
for some cheap weenies google "glory hole in syracuse" Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Mam, don't google that for ROC, Unless ya ok with a cheap weenie sayin "whats wrong with you man, ya suck like a girl"

btw: have a fun trip
Hi Val,

Bull and Bear for burgers, Francesca's for Italian, and Dinosaur BBQ for BBQ.

Hope to see ya soon.
Got to agree with Dinosaur BBQ. Coleman’s pours a proper pint of Guinness.
I plan to get XO Taco when I go this week. But not Monday because always closed on Mondays lol
I get their salad with lobster and usually something from their chicken side too.
Francescas on N Salina has great Italian
I appreciate all of the genuine suggestions, what we were really craving was SAUSAGES. Got some and loved them so much we'll be back for more ^_^ thanks everyone!
I appreciate all of the genuine suggestions, what we were really craving was SAUSAGES. Got some and loved them so much we'll be back for more ^_^ thanks everyone! Originally Posted by valkyra
cheap ones ???? just askin