Houston men are spiteful. Adios

I rarely read my reviews but I have had multiple of my regulars Pm me about the recent negative reviews . Both gentlemen were smiling and satisfied Both gentlemen need to grown some balls and speak if they feel the service was half a**. check my track record*
Seems like they were sharing facts without being unpleasant. That's what ROS in reviews is for and why it's probably a bad idea to share it with providers. Good luck though.
Your thoughts of "seeming like they was sharing facts" a little off the train rail . Thanks Love
¡Adios!
It just so happens that the facts that they shared were unpleasant about you.

Based on how I would have felt having the same experience as these guys, you got off easy.

Safe travels.
$300 in exchange for a 15 minute session with CBJ...
I rarely read my reviews Originally Posted by MidwestQ
Which ones do you read? Just the no's?
Do you ever read the yes reviews to see what you are doing right?
I rarely read my reviews but I have had multiple of my regulars Pm me about the recent negative reviews . Both gentlemen were smiling and satisfied Both gentlemen need to grown some balls and speak if they feel the service was half a**. check my track record* Originally Posted by MidwestQ

tell them punk ass cowards....

^^^^^^^^ Snaps Fingers.
I Don't care about the yes's sweetie.
I care about the Gentlemen saying I did my job half ass and hustled them after the fact.
That not my style at all
2nd I do offer bbbj if you seen my reviews just not for no knock off price and
not to Bad Hygiene Men like that "tennis guru" gentleman had .
You don't care about the Yes's?
Don't you thinck there are suggestions in there that might have helped your performance that could have prevented a No?
Perhaps you only read the no reviews so you can get all butt hurt and then post how you wear your feelings on your sleeve.
Not very professional if you ask me.
  • Sonya
  • 08-21-2014, 07:56 AM
Tennisguru has perfectly fine hygiene. Now I know your full of shite. Bye Felicia.
^^^^^^^^ Snaps Fingers. Originally Posted by Kammye
Does the head snake....

Ya I'm a liar ^^^^
Your old ass was there?? So you know he doesn't����
  • Sonya
  • 08-21-2014, 08:06 AM
I know because he showers with me before each session. Your argument is invalid. Leave the Houston men to the women who appriciate them. Thought you were leaving. If you hurry you can just make it.