Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: none
Fee: $150
Hair Color and Length: long blonde hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Face: 5 (pretty rough with acne scars, very narrow eyes. But has high cheek bones, pretty lips)

Breasts: 4 (very very small, barely A cup, very flat, relatively large areolas - nice color, pinkish hue)

Stomach: 8.5 (very flat, very narrow waist, relatively cut abs - has cut lines on each side, seems to always have stubbles on pubic area)

Butt: 7.5 (pretty nice heart shape, relatively small butt crack, nice shaped cheeks that pop out)

Legs: 7.5 (slim, but muscular, very nice shape especially behind the thighs, nicely cut)

Skin: 3 (extremely pale, lots of freckles, I personally like this type of skin, but I know it's not the most popular skin tone. This is the reason for a 3)

TOTAL AVERAGE SCORE: 5.9
Recommendation: No
Damn sorry to hear that bruh
Appreciate the info. Makes my list a little shorter thank god.
Thanks for the review and info.
Unless she's flying in from Galveston I can't imagine a plane flight being 100 bucks unless it's one way and you book a month out. Lesson learned I'm sure. Better luck in the future.
While the info is appreciated it should be in the proper place (coed, ML)
Well, sorry to hear about that bummer ride, buddy, but don't beat yourself up.

Just learn the lesson that trust must be earned, not recklessly given.

. . .We've all been burned in the past which is why we're now twice shy!

You broke one of the Cardinal Rules

Unless she's flying in from Galveston I can't imagine a plane flight being 100 bucks unless it's one way and you book a month out. Lesson learned I'm sure. Better luck in the future. Originally Posted by gearslut
Well she was saying she only needed $100 dollars more to the plane ticket.
You broke one of the Cardinal Rules

Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Without a shadow of a doubt I broke a cardinal rule. I'm taking responsibility for it, I just think this should be posted. Shady business is shady business whether it's a provider or a plumber.
Without a shadow of a doubt I broke a cardinal rule. I'm taking responsibility for it, I just think this should be posted. Shady business is shady business whether it's a provider or a plumber. Originally Posted by ProfessionalReviewer
Josh......

Let em' do their thang....

Sage advice is ... Like throwing rocks at a wall
NC/NS should go in COED not as a new review.
Sorry things didn't go well sweetie
Have you tried contacting her accountant?