Trump sees dead people

The idiot POS president just made an ass of himself in front of the Italian PM by stating that Pavarotti is great friend of his- not knowing that the great Opera singer died 10 years ago- what a fucking moron!!! http://time.com/4750178/trump-pavaro...end-reactions/
The idiot POS president just made an ass of himself in front of the Italian PM by stating that Pavarotti is great friend of his- not knowing that the great Opera singer died 10 years ago- what a fucking moron!!! http://time.com/4750178/trump-pavaro...end-reactions/ Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Kinda reminds ya of yourself a fat ass
  • R.M.
  • 04-22-2017, 10:43 AM
Kinda like we see fat people.
Yeah, just think... if our POS spam-poster LubedFatAss could welcome the Italian PM, he would praise Italy as the "birthplace of La Cosa Nostra, and the Corleones - great familia, good pals of mine, I used to work for them, they paid well!"
Kinda like we see fat people. Originally Posted by R.M.
The fat jokes are getting old and dry like your vagina. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Oh wait- you see a mixed near 50 year old has been whore- remember you are the one claiming that you are not white. Why do you hate your race R.M?

P.S- maybe if you stayed out of the political forum- you would have more than 2 reviews in 2 years. I mean come on 2 reviews in the last 2 years- maybe it's time to find another line of work.
  • R.M.
  • 04-22-2017, 11:49 AM
I love love love that my mixed ass is parked in the Fat brain. Giggles. Damn get some new material.
The fat jokes are getting old and dry like your vagina. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Oh wait- you see a mixed near 50 year old has been whore- remember you are the one claiming that you are not white. Why do you hate your race R.M?

P.S- maybe if you stayed out of the political forum- you would have more than 2 reviews in 2 years. I mean come on 2 reviews in the last 2 years- maybe it's time to find another line of work. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Maybe if YOU stayed out of the political forum, you wouldn't be laughed at quite so much, you uber-misogynistic fatass!

Chew on that one for a while. (That is, if you can manage to stop chewing on all the stuff it takes to maintain a 450-pound human blob's mass for long enough.)
  • WTF
  • 04-22-2017, 12:02 PM
One could easily make an argument we should all stay out of this s******* political forum
  • R.M.
  • 04-22-2017, 12:03 PM
Is there such a thing as a hobby crush? You have a way with words. Dude. Wow.

Maybe if YOU stayed out of the political forum, you wouldn't be laughed at quite so much, you uber-misogynistic fatass!

Chew on that one for a while. (That is, if you can manage to stop chewing on all the stuff it takes to maintain a 450-pound human blob's mass for long enough.)

Chew on that one for a while. (That is, if you can manage to stop chewing on all the stuff it takes to maintain a 450-pound human blob's mass for long enough.) Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
ahahaaaa

Seventy years...that's how old Trump is. My father died almost 20 years ago. It took a number of years before I stopped referring to him in the first person and present tense. Inside your tiny, little, twisted heart could it be that Trump did know this guy but it slipped his mind that he died? Before you answer, remember when Obama talked about the dead veterans being present in the audience at a Veterans Day commemoration. Same one where he mentioned "corpse" men.
Is there such a thing as a hobby crush? You have a way with words. Dude. Wow.

Chew on that one for a while. (That is, if you can manage to stop chewing on all the stuff it takes to maintain a 450-pound human blob's mass for long enough.) Originally Posted by R.M.
Hmmm are you and Ex-Ceo one in the same you dumb cunt? Or your brain has too many cobwebs that you can't write your own material? You are a pathetic provider who obviously can't even get clients- you lie about your age, and you lie about your heritage. You are basically trailer park trash.
Seventy years...that's how old Trump is. My father died almost 20 years ago. It took a number of years before I stopped referring to him in the first person and present tense. Inside your tiny, little, twisted heart could it be that Trump did know this guy but it slipped his mind that he died? Before you answer, remember when Obama talked about the dead veterans being present in the audience at a Veterans Day commemoration. Same one where he mentioned "corpse" men. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, I don't give a rat's ass what Obama talked about and could care less when you father kicked the bucket- this is about Trump's gaffe you dimwitted asshole.
Stop deflecting from the topic morons. Oh by the way since the rules allow it- you mention your dead ole daddy- I can now exploit that topic since it's part of the rules.
Oh by the way since the rules allow it- you mention your dead ole daddy- I can now exploit that topic since it's part of the rules. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're a real class act, aintcha LubedAss? Btw, how are your two daughters doing? Still working as backpage hos?
JD, I don't give a rat's ass what Obama talked about and could care less when you father kicked the bucket- this is about Trump's gaffe you dimwitted asshole.
Stop deflecting from the topic morons. Oh by the way since the rules allow it- you mention your dead ole daddy- I can now exploit that topic since it's part of the rules. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
EXPLOIT....a very interesting choice of words. A very negative word used by assholes and low lifes. Do you want to stand with that word? Of course, I notice that you have no real response except to go negative. I bet your ass is still hurting. Oh, by the way. If we ever meet for the first time, it will be the last time. Take that anyway you want to.