City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Tuma, bbbj, massage, mish, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Black and short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Looks about 5'8", nice ass for an amp, pretty nice tits.
Recommendation: Yes
Is she heavy?
Is she heavy? Originally Posted by gharris4791
She probably 140-150lbs. Tbh, she wasn’t that great looking but she does make up for it in service.
She's personality and service was great, I might write a review
All the weight is in the back
Jun waved at me on my way out. Hard to tell if those are really C cups or B. You be the judge. Not heavy but for sure good thick
Jun has some competition of the caboose’s with Ruby there
Jun is heavy for sure. She also has the best service I have seen in an amp.
Jun is heavy for sure. She also has the best service I have seen in an amp. Originally Posted by Jarrred
Jared this is accurate, I'll try and leave a review but my time was great! If she looked a bit cutter I'd see her every now and then.
Yeah Jun is the only girl I've seen in a bit. I keep seeing her because she has a good attitude, good service. She looks younger than a lot of girls as well. I want to see other girls but I saw someone at lux and I went right back to Jun afterwards lol. If there was a girl with Jun level service, I would jump on her asap lol. Have 2 on rotation instead of 1.
Good to have a rotation. Just in case one is busy
Jun will leave you thinking you two are gf and bf
"tons" of fun. you saying she's fat? that's disrespectful IMHO.
I missed that “tons” of fun part. So hilarious. She ain’t that much of a big girl. Jun is a PAG
I missed that “tons” of fun part. So hilarious. She ain’t that much of a big girl. Jun is a PAG Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Please stop bumping suns spa. We all the gig. It’s so old. You just can’t stop can you ???

This ain’t right