local hobbyist passed away recently

hi, I just wanted to create this post letting everyone know that a former hobbyist who was known under his screen name Beaverlover here on eccie passed away at noon on July 24, he was a very very close and personal friend of mine and he will be greatly missed, his viewing was Thursday the following week, his services and the burial was the next day, I apologize for not posting this sooner so that others on here that may have knew him personally could attend if you didn't but it was an upsetting time for me, still is
A hobbyist and dear friend of mine passed in mid May. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.
Thank you for the post. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.
I'm sorry your loss also Nicolet, seems like everybody's losing a loved one too often these days
Our time on the crazy planet is short. Make sure and tell your friends and loved ones how you feel about them as often as possible.

I have lost close friends before and when I think of them brings tears to my eyes, just Remember the good times and the not so good time... and they are not realy gone as long as we remember them they are just in a better place waiting for us to join them some day......... R.I.P.

Friends 4ever!!
  • Coupe
  • 07-31-2012, 07:55 PM
Losing someone is hard. I know. I lost my son in February. It took my desire to live away. Thankfully time heals. It will get better for both of you. I promise.
Our time on the crazy planet is short. Make sure and tell your friends and loved ones how you feel about them as often as possible.

Originally Posted by coast_encounter
Very sorry as well as my blessing to you and his family, I know its hard, but atleast he is in no pain now.. Blessings from Ft . Worth Texas! Lexus